Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Best Photomatch Resources?

Same goes for Flickr i have found some decent quality pictures on there that fans like us have taken at games.

Re: Best Photomatch Resources?

I can help people with NFL and some other images from other leagues if they need. I may have something, but I may not.

Shoot me an e-mail if you need help.

-Dustin

Re: Photo Matching Websites

Great resources, the few I use were already mentioned. There were many websites that I had not heard of that I can use.

Hi, do any of you contact the photographers directly and any success? I am trying to photo match an item in which the press photos are too diminutive and decided to contact the photographer to see if he could shed any light. In his response he came across as surly, asking why was I requesting this information, where was this going and wasting his time. Well, excuse me sir . What divas, they charge an arm and a leg for copyright fees and can't even share a tidbit of information. Thank you and have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Hi, do any of you contact the photographers directly and any success? I am trying to photo match an item in which the press photos are too diminutive and decided to contact the photographer to see if he could shed any light. In his response he came across as surly, asking why was I requesting this information, where was this going and wasting his time. Well, excuse me sir . What divas, they charge an arm and a leg for copyright fees and can't even share a tidbit of information. Thank you and have a good day!
    What are you trying to match, maybe I can help. I do have access to many getty images.

I know I am not a site, but I also can get a lot of good recent NFL photomatches, as well as a few from all other sports from getty.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail and I will give you more information.

Photographers are very protective of their work. They aren't going to spend a bunch time looking for a photomatch for some dude emailing them out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Photographers are very protective of their work. They aren't going to spend a bunch time looking for a photomatch for some dude emailing them out of the blue.
    Hi indyred, yes I agree but it's too bad some of these photographers have pedstal egos like athletes and think they are some special puppy that their works are second to none. If I was a photographer and Joe Smith sent me an e-mail, I'd be flattered that he took notice of my work and try to help him in some way. But that's just me. Have a great great day!

Hi indyred, yes I agree but it's too bad some of these photographers have pedstal egos like athletes and think they are some special puppy that their works are second to none. If I was a photographer and Joe Smith sent me an e-mail, I'd be flattered that he took notice of my work and try to help him in some way. But that's just me. Have a great great day!
    So who are these photographers that you are so bitter about. So we all know who not to contact.

Not sure if this one has been mentioned:

http://fourseamimages.photoshelter.com/gallery-list