Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Phillies "Black Face" Nodder

I currently have on eBay a set five (5) Phillies nodders. The set includes the rare "black face" nodder. See auction number 8758471741. I would consider trading all of the nodders for a Eagles jersey from the 1960's.
    Email me at flaa1a@comcast.net Thanx.

Banned

Re: Phillies "Black Face" Nodder

These items are no longer available.

So you are fleaburger. Just bought an item from you the other day. Small world. (I don't know why this is cracking me up but it is.) I was impressed with something you emailed me --- I can't remember what it was (so many transactions, so little money) specifically but I remember thinking to myself, 'this is good service.' Might have been the content in the confirmation statement after I paypal'd you money.

So now there are at least three of us on these boards looking for a 1960s Eagles jersey. I have two from the 40-50s but none from the 60s. But I sure am hoping one (or three) pops up during auction season.

Later.

Scratch that last post. I recognized your email address and assumed it to be another person's.

Banned

I am glad that you saw that you referenced the wrong person and made it right. With that said, let's keep the forum professional. A step above the others. Let's not turn this place into eBay.

As for a 1960's Eagles jersey, hopefully one of us will eventually score one. Later