Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Post Oregon Game Used Football Jersey's

So I have been on the lookout for current (2005 and later) University of Oregon football gear. I have gotten three pairs of cleats and have been on the lookout for a jersey the past few months. Well a whole bunch have surfaced and I have not won one of them due to excessive bidding. Here is the breakdown for the last few that have been up for auction.

The first one (#69) went for $130, #58 for $305, #38 $270, #52 $305. Now I know Oregon has a tent sale every year, and for a team that has four jersey;s for every number do these prices seem a bit high? Not to sure about pricing for college jersey's so if anyone out there can offer any input it would be appreciated. My maximum would have been around $200 and I think that is a pretty high price for unknown players. Anyway one left ending in a few day so I will see if I can get that one.

Thank You,

Jay

Jay

Re: Oregon Game Used Football Jersey's

Those are the fugliest jerseys ever. The numbers are just horrendous.
    Paul

How can such a good team dress in such ugly gear?

They actually say it is a "recruiting benefit." Right . . . .

Tom

When these uniforms were introduced in 2005 they were going to be introducing a platinum colored helmet they were going to use in bowl games. I don not think they have used the white helmets yet.

jay

Man, I root for the Ducks as my wife is an Alumni. But those unis sure make it a bit harder.

BTW do you think those are the players actual numbers??? The smallest guy is wearing 70, the biggest guy is wearing 86 and 55 does not look like a LB at all, more like a WR. The only one who looks like his # is 34. Just thought that was kinda funny

Man are those jerseys friggin UGLY!

You guys are brutal! The guy wants to buy one and asks your opinions about if they are over priced and you all answer that they are so ugly. OUCH!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: