Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: AMI Dan Marino

Hybrid View

Re: AMI Dan Marino

The Throwback jersey Dan Marino wore against the Vikings in 1994 is owned by Pat Catello and is on display in the Dolphins Hall of Fame. It is unwashed and has a mark on the back #1 almost like a fold, clearly noticable on the game film and on some cards as well. Catello also has the Jets jersey which is also unwashed, full of DIRT stains all over it and matched up to the game throughout all 4 quarters! One jersey worn in both games and neither one is the jersey that AMI is offering! Talked to his agent and was told he may address this issue on his radio show this Monday night.

Dr. P, curious did you get a $20k jersey from Lund ? I am interested in purchasing a Dan Marino gamer but the highest price I have seen is $5k (see above). I wast just curious b/c your last post said you were willing to drop $20k.......where did you get that figure. Lund responded by telling you to call him...so I was wondering if he has access to Marino gamer ?
    Thanks

ducks...

i do have a marino in my collection but it is "technically" not for sale...it is always hard to judge the true market value of something that is 100% real...I paid more than 5 for my Marino because it is 100% real, game used, and video matched....but no, Dr. did not buy my jersey

I will be posting later what I find in the Vikings game

Lund:

Thanks for the reply. I am just trying to gauge the market for Marino game used items. You input was appreciated. I guess the rule is the value of the jersey is what someone is willing to pay for it.

I am in the process of compiling a year by year catalog of photo references for Marino game used items. I wish I was able to obtain from Fins their records for Marino equipment.

ALways on the lookout for Marino Game Used Items from impeccable sources!

Thanks!

ducks...

there is something coming up for sale that I want really bad, so I might be selling my Marino to raise funds...can't have everything!!!!...if interested, Chris C. will give u my cell #....