Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Does Anyone Have Any John Jefferson NFL Items?

Hello everyone,
    I know there are a lot of NFL fans and collectors on here. My favorite player as a kid was John Jefferson. I was wondering if anyone had any GU stuff of his, either from the Chargers or Packers or even his last season with the Browns (I'm not looking to buy, just to see). I just wanted to see if there was anything out there. It would make me feel like a kid again. Thanks everyone.

Mike

Re: Does Anyone Have Any John Jefferson NFL Items?

I know somewhere in the archives I have a football card, as I remember it...

skyking442@hotmail.com

Thanks for the post skyking. Yeah, I have collected all of his cards and some of his autographed items as well. I remember seeing a GU Packers jersey a while back in one of the auctions (Historic, maybe). I am still kicking myself for not bidding. Maybe I should start a thread on boyhood heroes and whether anyone has any of their GU stuff. Thanks again.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by nomarmauerfan View Post
    I remember seeing a GU Packers jersey a while back in one of the auctions (Historic, maybe). I am still kicking myself for not bidding.
    Mike
    Here's the recent history according to the SCD archive. I bet I still have these catelogs around somewhere too.

Early 1980s John Jefferson Green Bay Packers Game-Used Home Jersey FootballGame-used Jerseys$42512/7/2007Grey FlannelEarly 1980s John Jefferson Green Bay Packers Green Mesh JerseyFootballGame-used Jerseys$4845/16/2007Grey Flannel
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Yikes, sorry about that formatting...wasn't like that before I pressed "submit."

PS

J.J. was one of my heroes growing up too. I loved watching he and James Lofton high-five in the endzone after touchdowns.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas