PDA

View Full Version : McGwire and Giambi jerseys wanted

whatupyos
08-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Hello all:

Looking for a Mark McGwire and or Jason Giambi game used Oakland A's jerseys, with team LOA's. Let me know if you have any available. Thanks.

Aaron

SunDevil2126628@aol.com

whatupyos
10-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Just checking in to see if any forum members have a McGwire or Giambi game used jersey or helmet for sale from the A's with a team LOA only?

Thanks.

Aaron

skyking26
10-27-2007, 07:39 AM
There is a 94 Mac on an auction right now with Mears. I see your posts frequently and can't say I have ever seen a team LOA issued with a jersey. I suppose with all the A's Fest sales that there would be - just never saw one with excepton to the BP jacket I had a few years ago. That had a letter signed by the equipment manager...

RK

whatupyos
12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Just checking in to see if anyone has a Giambi A's gamer for sale? Also looking for a McGwire A's jersey? I'm aware of the ones already in VA, Mastro, and the Lelands one that just ended but I'm not comfortable with those. I was hoping maybe a forum member, since there seem to be a lot of new members, might have an A's one with a Team LOA for sale from any year, or if you have a friend who might have one for sale, please let me know!! I want to treat myself to an early Christmas present.

I know its early but Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Aaron
SunDevil2126628@aol.com