PDA

View Full Version : Alex Gordon Negro League jersey 2007 for sale

brianborsch
08-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Hello all,

I have this up for sale on ebay at $1,000. I have both the Gordon and Butler jerseys from this game, but don't want to separate unless its for the right price. If there are any takers I will sell. I doubt it though...

guDon
08-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Hello all,

I have this up for sale on ebay at $1,000. I have both the Gordon and Butler jerseys from this game, but don't want to separate unless its for the right price. If there are any takers I will sell. I doubt it though...

Nice jersey! How did you get it?

brianborsch
08-12-2007, 09:17 AM
I managed to buy them directly from the Detroit Tigers. I may regret selling it, but now I need money so....It always seems to happen like this, I get a break and then I have to part with it.

flightposite
08-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Where is this auction? Would you consider $900 shipped?

brianborsch
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Sorry, its sold. I wish you would have contacted me sooner as I sold it for less! I do have the Billy Butler jersey if you are interested.

flightposite
08-12-2007, 11:36 PM
What did you get for the Alex Gordon? I can only do a couple hundred for the Butler if interested. Can you post some pictures?

brianborsch
08-13-2007, 12:02 AM
I got $700 for the Gordon jersey. $200 for the Butler? He will be a way better hitter than Gordon. I am looking to sell that one for at least $700 as well. If I sell it that is. I would only let go of that one for a high price since Butler's future is so bright and his stuff is so hard to find.

I can't believe you would have dropped $900 on the Gordon though! I should have waitied a bit.

flightposite
08-13-2007, 01:50 AM
I got $700 for the Gordon jersey. $200 for the Butler? He will be a way better hitter than Gordon. I am looking to sell that one for at least $700 as well. If I sell it that is. I would only let go of that one for a high price since Butler's future is so bright and his stuff is so hard to find.

I can't believe you would have dropped $900 on the Gordon though! I should have waitied a bit.

Nah... Butler has the tools to be a DH, that's about it. I can get a Torii Hunter for $600... and he's a way better player than Billy Butler ever will be. That's cool though, enjoy your jersey. Would still like to see the pictures of them though.