PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Sheffield11
07-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Just wanted to start a new thread to post your good and bad experiences with other memebers and companies.
I Just bought some things from the follow people and have had great experiences with awesome customer service and good prices.
Chris Boyd- houston sports investments egameused.com
Matt Monteleone- icon sports marketing iconsportsmarketing.com
also had some good dealings with esm and csi. on the other hand i had a terrible experience with steiner including terrible service. Hope this helps

Vintagedeputy
07-31-2007, 05:19 PM
I have just had a HORRIBLE experience with a forum member but I will not name him just yet. I have sent my story to Eric because I would like to post it for everyone to see but I will only do so pending his approval as I dont wish to start a war here.

dcrules01
07-31-2007, 05:22 PM
Andrew Lang of Allstarsplus.Great service very helpful one of the nicest guys around.

sarahsdad
07-31-2007, 06:24 PM
I too had a horrible experience regarding a Jason Giambi issued bat. I will not deal with them again.
sarahsdad

sarahsdad
07-31-2007, 06:25 PM
The Giambi bat was with Steiner. Should have mentioned that in my previous thread. None the less I am done with Steiner.
sarahsdad

3arod13
07-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Nothing but praise for Mario Monteleone, President/CEO, MVP Marketing & Management, LLC

He's gone out of his way for me on numerous occasions, and I mean above and beyond, to satisify my arod memorabilia needs.

Thanks Mario!!

Pinstripes
07-31-2007, 07:44 PM
I recently dealt with Ron over @ California Sports Investments and i have nothing but great things to say about his service. He has been very helpful and i hope to do business with him again.

Neely8
08-01-2007, 10:42 PM
I just did another deal with Jim Yackel of Jim's Jerseys. He is great to deal with and one of the best.

34swtns
08-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Can't heap enough praise on Rob Steinmetz and Jim Yackel, both of whom I've had recent dealings with. Honesty and integrity seem to be the ground on which both of these gentlemen stand and if everyone in this business conducted themselves using the same standards as these two men, there would be no need for this website. ;)

intheminors
08-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Nothing but praise for:
Bob Malandro from Steiner Sports - Great Yankees jersey!
Nick DiSalvo (TNT Toys) - Unbelievable Montreal Expos vintage gamer and a great deal!

Nnunnari
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Ron at California Sports Invs is a pleasure to do business with and has great products at reasonable prices.