PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Braves game used MLB auction jerseys

whatupyos
07-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Just a quick question. The Braves have a lot of game used jerseys offered on MLB.com's auctions. I think I remember seeing on this forum that they are all game issued, or at least thats what it says when you type in the hologram number? Can someone, maybe Kyle confirm that? I see one I like on MLB.com. I emailed them asking a question about its use a few weeks ago but never got a reply...just wondering if it would be worth bidding on or not, because I'm not going to bid if its a gamble whether its actually used or issued. The photo on MLB.com looks used but I think they usually use the same photo so who's to say I get the one pictured or another one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Aaron

kylehess10
07-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Being that the authenticator didn't see the jersey come straight off the player's back, they had to put in ALL jerseys as "Team Issued" in the database. It's the collector's job to know if the jersey is game worn or not. That's why I'd personally only buy an '06 jersey if it shows really good game use.