PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Dodgers Jerseys

calgrad1999
07-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know how to get into contact with the LA Dodgers for jerseys? It looks like they sell their jerseys.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone had contact info.

Thanks

Nnunnari
07-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Not sure how to get in contact with the Dodgers but I know that Ron w/ California Sports Investments has some 2007 Dodgers Jerseys for sale.
www.californiasportsinv.com (http://www.californiasportsinv.com)

Nick

ChrisCavalier
07-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know how to get into contact with the LA Dodgers for jerseys? It looks like they sell their jerseys.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone had contact info.

Thanks
Hello Michael,

As an FYI, the upcoming Game Used Universe Auction will have the following 2007 Dodgers game used jerseys in them:

Nomar Garciaparra
Matt Kemp
James Loney

We will be updating of list of consigned items for the auction soon to reflect a number of recent additions. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier
chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com

Pinstripes
07-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Hello Michael,

As an FYI, the upcoming Game Used Universe Auction will have the following 2007 Dodgers game used jerseys in them:

Nomar Garciaparra
Matt Kemp
James Loney

We will be updating of list of consigned items for the auction soon to reflect a number of recent additions. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier
chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com

Is the Loney Home or Away and what year is it from? Also, do i have to be a paying member to use the auction service?