PDA

View Full Version : NFL Pro Bowl jerseys

worldchamps
07-24-2007, 10:41 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/07-PRO-BOWL-CHARGERS-L-TOMLINSON-GAME-USE-JERSEY-50-4_W0QQitemZ110152190078QQihZ001QQcategoryZ24971QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This seller, out of China, has "game use" jerseys of every player , and has more than one of the super stars and in different sizes.

How many of these will end up in the wrong hands....all of them!!!

Jags Fan Dan
07-25-2007, 09:06 AM
Do you think these are actual Reebok jerseys? Alot of the jerseys I've seen from China have Reebok tags and look ok, but they are not authentic Reebok jerseys.

dabadestalbo69
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM
those are fake.

saintsfan
08-01-2007, 05:23 AM
I contacted Ripon about this faker and they contacted NFL Properties (the guys with suits and lawyers). Tom

Eric
08-01-2007, 08:12 AM
If we see people doctoring NFL items and using their logos and trademarks for fraudulent use (For example the people who have nameplates and patches added to blank jerseys and sell as game used) how can we contact NFL Properties?

Any ideas?

SuperMario66
08-01-2007, 04:56 PM
The one thing that scares me is that a legit game issued-used seller sdb23 who sells alot of Jordan and Kobe jerseys has bought a boatload of them from this guy. check his feedback !!! :eek:

Jags Fan Dan
08-07-2007, 01:11 PM
The one thing that scares me is that a legit game issued-used seller sdb23 who sells alot of Jordan and Kobe jerseys has bought a boatload of them from this guy. check his feedback !!! :eek:
Better keep an eye on that situation. But I'm telling you, when you get one of those "Reebok" jerseys from overseas, you will know pretty quickly that it is not real. I actually bought a Fred Taylor "Reebok" jersey (I got it from a guy in the US, so I didn't know it would be a knock-off, which seems ok especially for the price, but it is definitely not like the Reebok on field jerseys. The number patches are thinner. The Jaguars logo patches are not exactly the same. The color seems a little off. For the price these are good jerseys to wear around, better than replicas, and not the $200 jersey where if something spills on it you are going to freak out. But why are they making game cut, lengthened jerseys? I wouldn't think anybody would want to wear them around, as the back would almost drag the ground!!