PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Tigers "Game Used Collectibles" OPEN HOUSE

larry bourget
07-22-2007, 12:02 AM
On Sunday July 29th, 1-4 pm, Steve Graus/Detroit Tigers Authenics Manager is holding an Open House for all Detroit Tigers Collectors at Comerica Park near the main entrance, Steve will have a huge selection of Game Worn jerseys from 2007 ,Bats, Bases, Helmets, of current and former Tigers plus other miscellaneous items on display. Steve would like to invite all interested from Metro Detroit and surrounding area's, and if there is something you may be interested and cannot attend, just email or call Steve. Thanks for the read, and we hope to see you there.

steve.graus@detriottigers.com
313 471 2064

michael.carl@detroittigers.com
313 471 2061

regards,
Larry

larry bourget
07-24-2007, 11:19 AM
ROLL CALL!

Who from this Forum will be attending, I will be there for the duration, see you there, to say Hello. Where will you be coming from.

regards,
Larry

allstarsplus
07-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the Post. I just left a voicemail for Steve. Any idea on jersey pricing?

larry bourget
07-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the Post. I just left a voicemail for Steve. Any idea on jersey pricing?

From what i have seen personally, Game used jersey's start at $75. up, depending on the player. Also, Steve is holding this open house for the true collectors, to give them time to sort thru items in a more relaxed atmosphere, compared to the 40,000 plus fans during Game Days.

regards,
Larry

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

allstarsplus
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
$75 is a fair starting price as that is below the cost to buy a new Authentic!

I wonder what the Sheffield and Magglio stuff will be selling for.

thanks. Andrew

ham1963
07-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Is anyone going and be willing to p/u up something for me please e-mail me at ham1963@earthlink.net
Thanks,
John

worldchamps
07-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Please be sure to post what your experience is like....I would love to be able to go to this.

larry bourget
07-27-2007, 08:17 PM
In Addition,... There wll be a silent auction for "one of a kind" items, Raffles, and Numerous items from the June 12th no hitter pitched by Justin Verlander.

Location of Entry Sunday is Gate B at the Ballpark, which is located on Adams Street.
Hope to see you there.

Larry

XPFO
07-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I wish I could make it, but I will be there Monday to grab all the jerseys I have purchased over the last few weeks. Can't wait to get them.

brianborsch
07-28-2007, 02:03 AM
What jerseys did you get? I also got a couple as well. Pretty good prices too. Let us know!

XPFO
07-28-2007, 04:45 AM
I got the Granderson TBTC, the Granderson Road jersey Set 1, 2007, the Magglio Ordonez Negro League jersey and the Odalis Perez Negro League jersey this time around.

brianborsch
07-28-2007, 09:06 AM
The Granderson TBTC, that is the negro leagues jersey correct? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the jerseys? I ended up with the Alex Gordon and Billy Butler Negro League jerseys. I believe the Granderson jersey was already taken by the time I actually spoke with Steve.

Great pick-ups!

XPFO
07-28-2007, 09:17 AM
The Granderson TBTC is the game from June 2nd actually against the Indians, I also have the Ordonez uniform from that day as well. The Ordonez and the Perez are the Negro League jerseys.

brianborsch
07-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Those jerseys are cool! I looked at mlb.com and there is no way to download the actual July 21st game. You can just watch it for free. But is there anyway to get it on a DVD disc from the site?

pietraynor
07-28-2007, 07:34 PM
This sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it, can't this time around, but hope to if there's a similar event in the future (w/ a little more notice). To those who attend, be sure and say "Thanks" to Steve for putting this together, wish more teams would follow his lead. Sounds like he's trying his best to assist collectors any way he can. Nice idea w/ the silent auction for the one of a kind pieces. Looking forward to hearing what others pick up & seeing any pics posted. Have fun! Jay.