PDA

View Full Version : Experts Corner

Birdbats
07-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I've noticed there's been only one article added to the Experts Corner during calendar year 2007. These are great pieces and wish they appeared more frequently. Will we be seeing any new content in the near future?

ChrisCavalier
07-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I've noticed there's been only one article added to the Experts Corner during calendar year 2007. These are great pieces and wish they appeared more frequently. Will we be seeing any new content in the near future?
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the post. I am wondering if you have been reading the emails at GUU :)

Eric and I have actually been working on getting that area of the site jump-started as we speak. We have secured commitments from a number of experts in their respective fields to write pieces for GUU members and Eric is working on setting up a schedule that we hope will be amenable to the writers. If we are successful, we are hoping to have pieces on the site on a regular basis.

At this point it might be best to let Eric provide the update with all the information regarding what will be happening going forward (once things have been finalized). We are definitely in complete agreement that the GUU Experts Corner can be a great resource for the collecting community and we are working to get that going in a big way.

Once again, thanks for your post and Eric will likely be providing more information soon.

Sincerely,
Chis

David
07-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Jeff, in early July Chris and Eric were in discussion with the various writers about the subject your brought up, and many writers agreed to provide more content.