PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas Game Worn jersey

minorsbatking07
07-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Looking for a home white or alternate gold Game Used jersey. I have 2 road blue jerseys.

Also I'm looking for a pair of Gilbert Arenas game worn shoes. I have a whole stash of Game Worn shoes to trade.

dabadestalbo69
07-19-2007, 11:56 PM
There was a white one on ebay not too long ago maybe almsot 2 weeks ago. Maybe you seen it im not sure. The gold one is gonna be hard to find. I havent seen any of those really. Only one that some guy got and was looking to get 1k for which i doubt he was gonna get for it.

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Yea i think im better to go through Gilbert and the Wizards. I know a crap load of players on the team. Gilbert is my boy. Should work out. you dont know these days people can buy a pro cut arenas and say its game used. i know both of mine are.

adriancardenas12
07-20-2007, 01:09 AM
yah i was there when you got yours. lmao remember the sign you had for him haha. hes your man and so is brad miller haha he gave us those sweet tickets to the game like 2 years ago

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 01:10 AM
I cant find the ebay auction

adriancardenas12
07-20-2007, 01:11 AM
neither could i.its proubly to old

dabadestalbo69
07-20-2007, 11:35 AM
If you know Gil you wanna get me a jersey?;) I remember this past season i went to the pistons game and they were wearing there gold alternates. Before i game ended i got down to the tunnel some how and waitied for him to come through and he had already gave it to some fat guy who worked for the palace. The guy stood under me in the tunnel and had it on his shoulder. I could have probably took it.

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 12:07 PM
I should be getting credit for giving him the nickname of Agent Zero, I created it for him 2 years ago, but i remember reading an article saying some guy is responsible in washington of giving it to him last year, i was like nooooooooooooooooooo way man. thats bogus. i still have to confront gilbert to show him my card book where i wrote 2 nicknames I thought he might like. I told him the 2 nicknames, he kinda shruged off agent zero, and then he was confused by my other one, I think it was Indivisible, it has something to do with Math and the number 0 and he was really confused when I tried to explain it to him.
I should of had jersey number 3 this year, but Gilbert didnt see me, which was stupid cuz I got into the floor seats by the bench.

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Yea I heard the Detroit story, I got peeps up there, you should of stole it from him, I would of traded you the blue one and a shooting shirt he gave me. That offer is still good for this year :) I need different colors. I need some shoes too last year he told me he wasnt going to give out these shoes he had on, they were sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, and he ends up giving them to some lesbian. I was soooooooooooooo pissed.

dabadestalbo69
07-20-2007, 01:09 PM
your a lucky bastard, i hate you:D

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry. Actually i'm not that lucky. Gilbert is my favorite player.

dabadestalbo69
07-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Yea him and Kobe ate my favorite players. I got 2 gil authentics and an autographed shoe.

dabadestalbo69
07-20-2007, 07:28 PM
oh and by any chance are you interested in selling one of your arenas jerseys?

minorsbatking07
07-20-2007, 11:44 PM
I got a list of people interested, at the present time, no. i'm trying to get one of each color right now, if i have a spare one by the end of the day, yes

dwolfe12345
07-23-2007, 02:01 AM
I would be interested in seeing your list of game used shoes and jerseys. I have 6 pairs of LA Clippers game worn shoes.

minorsbatking07
07-28-2007, 10:26 PM
List of shoes-
Carlos Boozer
Marcus Fizer
Brendan Haywood
Smush Parker
Jason Kapono
Brad Miller- not tradeable or sellable
Mike Miller
chris mihm-2 pairs
chris jeffries
crap i got more, cant remember

I also have a crap load of armbands and headbands from players that i would like to unload,

antwan jamison
shawn marion
eddy curry
jason richardson
jermaine oneal
many many others
i do have a lebron high school armband and headband

elbooman
07-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I should be getting credit for giving him the nickname of Agent Zero, I created it for him 2 years ago, but i remember reading an article saying some guy is responsible in washington of giving it to him last year, i was like nooooooooooooooooooo way man. thats bogus. i still have to confront gilbert to show him my card book where i wrote 2 nicknames I thought he might like. I told him the 2 nicknames, he kinda shruged off agent zero, and then he was confused by my other one, I think it was Indivisible, it has something to do with Math and the number 0 and he was really confused when I tried to explain it to him.
I should of had jersey number 3 this year, but Gilbert didnt see me, which was stupid cuz I got into the floor seats by the bench.

i have every all-stars game worn shoes in the NBA. I need a gilbert jersey, wud u trade? or ill give u a lot of cash.

elbooman
02-16-2009, 01:02 PM
i got a gilbert arenas game worn retro bulllets jersey. not the orange one. the white one with blue and orange stripes on it. the coolest jersey he ever wore. email me if intrested. i would want either another gilbert jersey or game worn shoes.

33bird
02-16-2009, 10:33 PM
I might be interested in your Arenas jersey Elbooman. I have Gilbert Arenas game worn gold/white addidas with Roadrunner on the toe of each shoe. Each shoe stamped promo inside too. LMK if you want to trade or just buy them. Thanks,
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

sngeetze
04-01-2009, 03:19 AM
i got a gilbert arenas game worn retro bulllets jersey. not the orange one. the white one with blue and orange stripes on it. the coolest jersey he ever wore. email me if intrested. i would want either another gilbert jersey or game worn shoes.

how much would you want to sell? :D :D :D