PDA

View Full Version : Varitek game used bat with taped knob only

Number9
07-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Congrats to Greg on his nice Jason Varitek bat score. I guess I am next in line for one. I have a couple nice ones already, without taped knobs, so now I only looking for one with a taped knob.

To be specific I am looking to buy 1-2 Varitek game used 2-tone (natural and black) bats with taped knobs. Only interested in bats that are uncracked, or have very small cracks or llght grain separation.

Please understand in advance that I will need pics of the knob markings and at least one pic of the whole bat.

I am aware of what's on ebay and what has been on ebay, would prefer to buy from a forum member/Red Sox collector.

Again, looking for taped knobs only, and bats that are uncracked or have very small cracks at the most.

Please e-mail me at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Mike

33bird
07-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks Mike. I was really surprised that bat went for 295.00. Besides coming from Ball Park Heroes, one of the best in business, it showed all the signs of a solid gamer and is uncracked to boot. Everyone on ebay or here usually wants between for 350.00-400.00 for there Varitek bats too, which seems high. Just my 2 cents but I think I got a good deal. Plus, I've seen 5 Sox games this year in person and TeK has hit HRS in 3 of them and my boy got his HR ball in San Diego. Thus, I wanted a 2007 model. Anyway, good luck finding one.
Greg