PDA

View Full Version : Im Baaaaaaaaaack!!! Lol Lol

suave1477
07-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Hello to all the Members.

I have been extremely busy with a lot of personal things going on and some of you noticed I wasn't active on the forum for a while and hav contacted me to make sure I was ok and I thank those who were concerned.

Had many obstacles come up recently regarding moving my office, New Projects, Securing Deals, traveling, and personal family issues.

I am working all these things out now and I have questions i my email box which I am trying to follow up with as dilligently as possible.

Thank you all and I cant wait to get started talking Game Used Baseball lol lol:D

ham1963
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome back suave1477 someone told me you were being held in the NY Mets jail and you had to clean the spikes and jockstraps of various players on the Mets team to secure your release. :D :D :D :D :D :D
John

suave1477
07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Ham its true!!! I saw Darryl Strawberry there for a promotion and I tried to kidnap him disguised as Mr Met for Game Used equipment. Unfortunately I didn't succeed as you can imagine to my amazement I couldnt figure out why they wouldn't take me serious lol lol:D