PDA

View Full Version : Travis Taylor Game Used/Issue Ravens Jerseys etc

madlab7
01-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Hi everyone. I am a collector of Travis Taylor and was wondering if anyone had and Travis Taylor game used of anything they were wanting to get rid of or if anyone knew where I could find any. Thanks,
Johnny

gatorcollector
01-18-2006, 10:07 PM
The Minnesota Vikings have some 2005 game-worn jerseys for sale. If you've got an extra thousand dollars, you've got yourself a Travis Taylor gamer. http://vikingmerchandise.com/vikings/customer/home.php?cat=62

madlab7
01-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the reply. I actually saw that the other night and I hate how the Vikings price their jerseys so outragous compared to other NFL online pro shops.

gatorcollector
01-19-2006, 12:31 PM
just out of curiosity, why Travis Taylor? I met him while he was at Florida. He posed for a picture with my son and was very cool about it. He's a good guy.

madlab7
01-19-2006, 01:22 PM
I have been collecting Taylor since his rookie year in 2000. I have almost everyone of his rookie cards and alot of very nice ones. He has always seemed as if he was a great person both on and off the field. He has a great attitude about the game, although I wish that his NFL career would have taken off better.