PDA

View Full Version : Received FREE in the mail from the DEVIL Rays today!

camarokids
07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
I got a small tube in the mail today . I first glanced and noticed its too small for a bat . Then noticed it was from the Devil Rays , I'm thinking what did they send me ? Opened up the tube and it is a 2006 Scott Kazmir All Star Game Lithograph AUTOGRAPHED by Scott!

Just a small letter came with it too think me for being a season ticket holder ..

will post a pic later on ...

camarokids
07-05-2007, 12:18 PM
last line should read :

a small letter was sent along to Thank me for being a season ticket holder ..

not edit button....

RyanZimmerman11
07-05-2007, 12:20 PM
That's really nice of the D-Rays to do for their season ticket holders :)

Can't wait to see pics of it.

Congrats on a nice freebie.

camarokids
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Hey there everyone ! Here are the pictures of the print . It measures 18 x 24 . My wife is going to get me a frame for it !

worldchamps
07-05-2007, 03:30 PM
That is really nice, so with it going to season ticket holders it must be a limited edition of 100 or less......ha ha

Just teasing and jealous, my team sucks and still doesn't do anything for it's fans.

camarokids
07-05-2007, 03:38 PM
That is really nice, so with it going to season ticket holders it must be a limited edition of 100 or less......ha ha

Just teasing and jealous, my team sucks and still doesn't do anything for it's fans.

who's your team ?

The Devil Rays are only a few players & few pitchers away from being really
close to winning a lot of games

...then they need Boston to lose a LOT of games ...

worldchamps
07-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Well my team, and I only use the word "my" based on proximity is the Texas Rangers. I wiped my hands of them 2 seasons ago.

Not re-signing Pudge
Arod for Soriano for Wilkerson
Chris Young and Adrian Gonzalez for Adam Eaton andAkinori Otsuka
Teixeira, Blalock on the trading blocks

I have given up on them.

None of the players sign autographs anymore at the games. They are a sinking ship. They are playing just good enough now for them to not make any deals because they think they might get the wild card.

It is a mess down here.

camarokids
07-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Well at least their W-L record is better than the DEVIL RAYS ! I might have to start wearing a brown paper bag over my head when I go to the games .... LOL....

RyanZimmerman11
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Nice looking print. Congrats again ;) That'll look nice framed.

B1SON
07-07-2007, 05:35 PM
VERY nice looking! Always nice to get a "free" surprise every once in a while. :D

fossilbowl
07-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Hi David, How big is your season ticket plan? Is it a full season?

camarokids
07-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi David, How big is your season ticket plan? Is it a full season?

I bought full season for my three year old son and I . They were $625.00 each , for the 300 section (upper level front row). I wanted outfield seats but they were $1100.00 each . But we are pretty much able to sit where we want . Usually in the outfield , I would love to catch a home run ball , during a game .
I have caught a BP HR ball , but it's not the same .

B1SON
07-08-2007, 01:47 PM
I bought full season for my three year old son and I . They were $625.00 each , for the 300 section (upper level front row). I wanted outfield seats but they were $1100.00 each . But we are pretty much able to sit where we want . Usually in the outfield , I would love to catch a home run ball , during a game .
I have caught a BP HR ball , but it's not the same .

Thats quite an investment for the 3 year olds ticket. I would do it too, it's my wife who might get mad! :D

thomecollector
07-08-2007, 02:15 PM
David,
Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger:D

camarokids
07-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Thats quite an investment for the 3 year olds ticket. I would do it too, it's my wife who might get mad! :D

At first my wife wasn't too thrilled about me spending the money . The Devil Rays are having a All-Star Game party at The Trop for season ticket holders on July 10,2007 . We will get to watch the game on the giant screen and play ball on the field . A bunch of other things are planned like food and drinks and stuff for the kids to do ....

camarokids
07-08-2007, 06:54 PM
David,
Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger:D

Hi, We did not use our tickets for that game . Nor any of the White Sox series. What I have been doing is donating my unused tickets to the Boys and Girls Club . The Devil Rays give them credit for future games and when they get enough tickets . They take a large party to the game .

Just curious , do you want the stub cause Thome hit a Homer?

camarokids
07-08-2007, 11:47 PM
David,

Hi there,
I referred to stub earlier in error (CANNOT EDIT MY POST) it is a full ticket . If you wish email me for my address , and mail me a check for $8 made payable to the boys and girls club . Include a SASE (maybe need to use extra post, I will sandwich ticket) and you can have one of the tic's.

The $8 covers the ticket price and would be the same as me donating the unused ticket to them . That way one more kid will still get to go see a game , who otherwise might not be able to go .