PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Kevin Bass Game Used Bat

SkubeBats
07-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Hello,
I'm looking for game used bats of Kevin Bass. I need one of his bats from the time period of 1980-1983. I would like it to be a Louisville Slugger or I would be interested in an Adirondack bat of his from the 1982 season. If you have one for sale or you know of one please email me. THANKS!!
Thank You,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

big10champ
07-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Jamie,

Welcome to GUU. I see that you are a new member. In the future if you would please be curtious to your fellow forum members and only post one thread to list all of the items that you are looking for, or want to sell. There is no need to create 8 different threads for 8 different items you are looking for in one day.

Thanks.

SkubeBats
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Brian,
I didn't know that posting several threads in one day was the wrong thing to do. IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.
Jamie

big10champ
07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
FYI, there is a San Francisco Gaints game used Kevin Bass helmet currently on ebay.

Vintagedeputy
07-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Skubebats - dont be offended by Big10's post. I think what he was just trying to say is that you can post all of your wants in one thread and it is easier for the members to get back to you that way. Sometimes reading the same types of threads over and over again causes people to miss stuff sometimes. I dont think he meant anything offensive by his post.

SkubeBats
07-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Vintagedeputy,
Thanks for reply. I do have a Gerald William game used bat from his early days with the Yanks. The bat is cracked and Autographed. I'm asking $40.00 for this game used bat.
Thanks Again,
jamie