PDA

View Full Version : Derek Jeter Photo Matched

Game Used Bats
07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Give me your thoughts on the possible photo match;

gameused
07-03-2007, 12:02 AM
I made the Jeter photo larger, it could be the bat you have, to be 100% sure you need to get that getty image photo, once you get it you can see every mark on the bat as the photo will be crystal clear. Contact Kyle Hess for info on ordering that particular photo.

Good luck, Bobby

Vintagedeputy
07-03-2007, 06:01 AM
Not the same bat.

If you look at the Jeter photo, you can see probably better than 75% of the centerbrand and all of that white mark. If you look at your bat and rotate the centerbrand down to match up, your white mark would virtually disappear.

Close, but imho, not a match

Jim

Game Used Bats
07-03-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the reply guys! Someone on the forum enalarged the picture for me and ran filters on it. After this process you can clearly tell it is the same bat with about 5 different points that match perfectly. Does anyone know how to condense the file to post it?

Anthony

indyred
07-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Looks like a good match to me. With both what ball mark and pine tar. If you use the getty seller most on here know about. Just have him email you the high resolution scan, then you can blow up the photo yourself and not lose any resolution and make whatever prints you want your self.

cjclong
08-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Where did you get that Jeter bat with the great game use? I've been looking for one with that kind of use but haven't been able to find one.

cjclong
09-04-2007, 11:15 AM
That looks like a really nice Jeter bat. I'd be interested in where you got a bat with that much use?

Game Used Bats
09-04-2007, 12:51 PM
This bat was obtained from a team contact.