PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Washington Nationals road jersey

Larry Pelliccioni
06-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Nook Logan preferred but will consider all that show game use. Email me privately, thank you. Cash or trade. Please supply details on size, use, price etc.
Larry Pelliccioni

allstarsplus
06-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Try the Nationals Team Store at RFK. They don't have all the jerseys (Soriano/Zimmerman/Frank Robinson) but they do have many of the other players.

GameUsed@Nationals.net

fridgefan
07-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Larry:

I have a 2006 John Wetteland Nats road gray (#35, size 46) for sale. Wetteland was the bullpen coach last season until he was dismissed by manager Frank Robinson on June 16 for undercutting his authority and that of pitching coach Randy St. Claire. It is tagged "set 1 2006" and has the "0062" inventory tag. It's complete; no alterations. Comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. I'm asking $350. Let me know.

Gary

Larry Pelliccioni
07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Hello Gary,
I am horribly late with this and thank you for your offer but I was able to locate and purchase what I wanted.
Your's is a great item, fairly priced as well.
Larry Pelliccioni

Larry Pelliccioni
07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Gamers only, rare item but motivated buyer.
Thanks,
Larry Pelilccioni

Vintagedeputy
07-20-2007, 12:24 PM
uh oh! I have another buyer of Nats items to compete with! :)

Welcome aboard!

Jim

allstarsplus
07-21-2007, 04:03 PM
uh oh! I have another buyer of Nats items to compete with! :)

Welcome aboard!

Jim

Jim - There are probably a dozen on the Forum that are collecting Nationals (maybe more).

Gary H. (fridgefan) Joe G. (SonnyJurgy) can tell you how much competition there was for inaugural items. Its easier now.

There are some huge collectors for Nats that aren't on the Forum most notably Steve T. and not even sure if Gary H. knows this but Ralph Friedgen is a huge Nats collector and has a pic of his Nats collection on his cellphone!

I would be happy to work on any wishlists for anyone on the Forum! The items this year are more reasonably priced! I can get any game used bat and some hard to get items like the Soriano HR ball I got last year w/ MLB Authentication!

As I told Zimmerman11 (Jason A.), for the "wishlist" expensive items I am going to want a deposit upfront so I don't get stuck with something I may not want.

Andrew
GameUsed@Nationals.net

Vintagedeputy
07-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Allstarsplus - I picked up a nice Schenider bat at the team store the other day but I'm still looking for that Zimmerman bat that I spoke to you about.

Jim

allstarsplus
07-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Allstarsplus - I picked up a nice Schenider bat at the team store the other day but I'm still looking for that Zimmerman bat that I spoke to you about.

Jim I was at House of Cards in Silver Spring and they had a couple of 2007 black Max bats and a couple great 2006 uncracked Louisville Sluggers.

Call Bill or Stefan at 301-608-0355.

Andrew

allstarsplus
09-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Nook Logan preferred but will consider all that show game use. Email me privately, thank you. Cash or trade. Please supply details on size, use, price etc.
Larry Pelliccioni

Larry - I just put up a great Nook Logan red alternate Nationals 2006 game used jersey on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nook-Logan-Washington-Nationals-Game-Used-Worn-Jersey_W0QQitemZ200149327260QQihZ010QQcategoryZ605 97QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In case you are looking for a Livan Hernandez, put one of those up too.

Andrew

GameUsed@Nationals.net