PDA

View Full Version : Get on this before the auction ends

XPFO
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Check this out on ebay item #290132900134 . I was going to get my bid in but shipping to Canada is listed as $101.34....lol!!!!

Unbeleivable what people think things are worth!!!

RyanZimmerman11
06-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Check this out on ebay item #290132900134 . I was going to get my bid in but shipping to Canada is listed as $101.34....lol!!!!

Unbeleivable what people think things are worth!!!

You can say that again. I just inquired about how much it would be if I were to send one of my Zimmerman game used jerseys to a certain company for them to have him sign it...

I was told it would be $500 for him to sign my jersey. :eek:

I think I'll wait until he does a signimg and get him to sign my jerseys for about $200 a pop.

Vintagedeputy
06-25-2007, 05:49 PM
I love Zimmerman too but no way is his autograph worth $500 or even $200.....not even close.

ps - I just had a bat shipped from Canada and it cost $35 through UPS.....Oh Canada!

RyanZimmerman11
06-25-2007, 06:02 PM
I love Zimmerman too but no way is his autograph worth $500 or even $200.....not even close.

ps - I just had a bat shipped from Canada and it cost $35 through UPS.....Oh Canada!

I agree. LRM said it was a non negotiable price. They said it was that amount simply because there are less than 5 game used jerseys out there signed by Zimm. I find that hard to believe.

They also said that unless someone paid for a private signing, Ryan would not be doing any public appearances and most certainly would not be signing any game used jerseys.

lol Oh well, guess I'll either have them framed un-signed or try to catch him at the game and have him sign them.

There's def. no way I'm paying $500 each for him to sign 3 jerseys ($1500). :rolleyes: Not gonna happen.

skyliner59
06-25-2007, 07:24 PM
I am not sure how far you are from Florida, but last year he signed every morning at spring training. I am sure you could probably buy a round trip ticket for less than the $500 that fool is asking. Be patient you will eventually obtain his autograph for free down the road, either at a game or fanfest. Best of luck.

RyanZimmerman11
06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I am not sure how far you are from Florida, but last year he signed every morning at spring training. I am sure you could probably buy a round trip ticket for less than the $500 that fool is asking. Be patient you will eventually obtain his autograph for free down the road, either at a game or fanfest. Best of luck.

I was thinking the same thing about ST lol ;)

I know I will get all my items signed eventually. I certainly in no hurry. And I most certainly won't be paying $500 per auto LOL

dcrules01
06-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Locker Room memorbillia wants the same for David Wright.They have a authentic Wright jersey non gamer listed for $799.00 ouch..Ill give them credit though they have some very nice Wright items just way out of my price range..

RyanZimmerman11
06-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Locker Room memorbillia wants the same for David Wright.They have a authentic Wright jersey non gamer listed for $799.00 ouch..Ill give them credit though they have some very nice Wright items just way out of my price range..

Yes, thay have some nice items..but nowhere near the realm of reality when it comes to pricing.

Exclusive deals or not, the same items can be found elswhere....such as private collectors.

dcrules01
06-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Oh I agree with you..Ive never bought anything from them..Ill spend my money elsewhere ..Even though Wright is one of my favorites and I did pick up his game used bat at a very good price so i'm ecstatic about that...

RyanZimmerman11
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh I agree with you..Ive never bought anything from them..Ill spend my money elsewhere ..Even though Wright is one of my favorites and I did pick up his game used bat at a very good price so i'm ecstatic about that...

I hear ya. ;)

The one thing I am going to buy from them is the auto'd Zimm Big Stick. I think it comes to $155. w/ S/H.

One just sold for $109.00 on Ebay.

So basically it's a decent deal...I suppose. I'm willing to spend that because I want 1 non game used auto bat of his. And I can atleast count on the authenticity of the auto through them.

Past that, I will buy my GU Zimm items elsewhere and have them signed at ST or wherever else I can. Even if I can find him at a show or a signing somewhere, I'd be willing to spend up $100-$150 per auto (for each item).

But there's no way I'm crazy enough to believe that $500 is their best price for Zimm to sign one of my GU jerseys lol

gr8soxfan
06-25-2007, 09:22 PM
You can say that again. I just inquired about how much it would be if I were to send one of my Zimmerman game used jerseys to a certain company for them to have him sign it...

I was told it would be $500 for him to sign my jersey. :eek:

I think I'll wait until he does a signimg and get him to sign my jerseys for about $200 a pop.
WOW!!! That's insane Ryan Zimmerman signs for free outside of Wrigley everytime they have been in town. My baseballs should be for alot LOL:p

gr8soxfan
06-25-2007, 09:29 PM
One other thing has anyone ever seen Ryan Zimerman sign perfectly on the sweet spot. He always goes a little to the left. But never perfect on the sweet spot