PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Bobby T.(gameused)

jon_8_us
06-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Let me first start by saying that i have tried to contact Bobby Texeira a few times only to be ignored(rightfully so) about or failed deal so i'm writing this letter for everyone to see because i value my relationship with him as a fellow Manny Ramirez collector.My dealings with Bobby up until January of this year have been flawless.I have purchased many bats from him without a hitch and gotten sagely advice that means a lot to me.Back to January.I agreed to buy a Kevin Youkilis bat from him and backed out on the deal without communication until it was to late.I have no grown up excuse.I just didn't have the funds that i thought i would and didn't know how to go about backing out in the correct manner.I have contacted him to try to make this right and have gotten no response.Usually i would give up and let it be.But Bobby was the person that really kickstarted my Manny collection and i see him as a mentor of sorts.So what i'm trying to accomplish here is a public apology to try to mend my relationship with him(cue sad music).Many of you have had dealings with me before on this forum and on ebay and know me to be an honest guy.I made a mistake and it cost me a friend of sorts.So Bobby if you can forgive me shoot me an email.I have so much to talk to you about.In a world of grown men collecting sports items this may seem pathetic but i thought it to be neccesary.Thanks
Jon McCusker

3arod13
06-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Let me first start by saying that i have tried to contact Bobby Texeira a few times only to be ignored(rightfully so) about or failed deal so i'm writing this letter for everyone to see because i value my relationship with him as a fellow Manny Ramirez collector.My dealings with Bobby up until January of this year have been flawless.I have purchased many bats from him without a hitch and gotten sagely advice that means a lot to me.Back to January.I agreed to buy a Kevin Youkilis bat from him and backed out on the deal without communication until it was to late.I have no grown up excuse.I just didn't have the funds that i thought i would and didn't know how to go about backing out in the correct manner.I have contacted him to try to make this right and have gotten no response.Usually i would give up and let it be.But Bobby was the person that really kickstarted my Manny collection and i see him as a mentor of sorts.So what i'm trying to accomplish here is a public apology to try to mend my relationship with him(cue sad music).Many of you have had dealings with me before on this forum and on ebay and know me to be an honest guy.I made a mistake and it cost me a friend of sorts.So Bobby if you can forgive me shoot me an email.I have so much to talk to you about.In a world of grown men collecting sports items this may seem pathetic but i thought it to be neccesary.Thanks
Jon McCusker

Jon, after reading this myself, I would have no problem forgiving you. Hopefully after Bobby reads this, he will do the same. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. If you have a solid history of being a honest and trustworthy person, then things should work out. I have been in the same position as you in the past, and sometimes we deal with things in a way we regret later. It sounds like you definately do.

I'm pulling for you and hope that Bobby will look at your entire history of dealing with him and realize this was a one time, isolated incident.

Good luck! Tony

kingjammy24
06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9610/bobbyft3.jpg

rudy.

jon_8_us
06-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Jon, after reading this myself, I would have no problem forgiving you. Hopefully after Bobby reads this, he will do the same. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. If you have a solid history of being a honest and trustworthy person, then things should work out. I have been in the same position as you in the past, and sometimes we deal with things in a way we regret later. It sounds like you definately do.

I'm pulling for you and hope that Bobby will look at your entire history of dealing with him and realize this was a one time, isolated incident.

Good luck! Tony

Well Tony thanks for the words but apparently my one mistake with him is to be my last.I have not heard from him and i know he has read this.I was a good customer to him up until that one bad deal.Too bad...we have much in common and bought some nice bats from him and had hoped to continue to do so.Guess he's worth more to me than i am to him.
jon

3arod13
06-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Well Tony thanks for the words but apparently my one mistake with him is to be my last.I have not heard from him and i know he has read this.I was a good customer to him up until that one bad deal.Too bad...we have much in common and bought some nice bats from him and had hoped to continue to do so.Guess he's worth more to me than i am to him.
jon

Jon, Sorry to hear that. Life is too short and we all get our selves in situations where we make a mistake. If you honestly made this only one mistake with Bobby, and he can't forgive you for it, then I feel that's sad. I have had many people do me wrong during transactions. However, they made things right and since then, everything has been great.

Everyone's different. Some forgive...some forget...some never do.

You seem like a pretty decent person in how you handled your error. I only hope all works out for you in the end.

Good luck! Tony

jon_8_us
06-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Your right.Oh well.And yes it is the only problem i have had with him.
jon