PDA

View Full Version : X-Bat collection is growing , from NONE to Four ....

camarokids
06-11-2007, 04:52 PM
What's up ? here's another new purchase the Rocco Baldelli X-Bat from 2006 vs. the Tigers . The seller just won it on an MLB.com auction for $225.00 plus shipping a few months back and for some reason wanted to sell .

The bat received no bids via ebay . So yes we did go around ebay and worked out a deal . A price a lot lower than he paid for it .

So now I have 4 X-Bats with four different labelings for the them . Take hint , educational stuff here .

The Gathright came from LRM and the Ordaz and Gonzalez from the DEVIL RAYS ....

NegleyPirate
06-12-2007, 05:20 PM
What's up ? here's another new purchase the Rocco Baldelli X-Bat from 2006 vs. the Tigers . The seller just won it on an MLB.com auction for $225.00 plus shipping a few months back and for some reason wanted to sell .

The bat received no bids via ebay . So yes we did go around ebay and worked out a deal . A price a lot lower than he paid for it .

So now I have 4 X-Bats with four different labelings for the them . Take hint , educational stuff here .

The Gathright came from LRM and the Ordaz and Gonzalez from the DEVIL RAYS ....

5497Hello are u interested in a game used Nick Johnson Xbat for $155 shipped??
plmk

PeteRose14
06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Very nice collection! ;)

What's the deal with the X-Bat? I keep hearing of it..but know nothing about it. I am familiar with LS and Rawlings.

camarokids
06-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Very nice collection! ;)

What's the deal with the X-Bat? I keep hearing of it..but know nothing about it. I am familiar with LS and Rawlings.

For awhile there anyone could order an exact bat as any major leaguer w/ any players name burned into the bat . Which made it easier for people to try and screw someone . Thats why I have been hesitant of buying an x-bat.

Now only the pro's bats will say Pro Maple vs. retail order bats will say pro trophy on the barrel....

I have at least 13 to 14 different brand bats in my collection . Most are Louisville Slugger and Rawlings of course .... OLd Hickory, Sam Bat , D-Bat, Max Bat , X-Bat , BWP , Carolina Bats , Stix , Easton and I can't think of the others right now ....

camarokids
06-13-2007, 08:24 AM
I have at least 13 to 14 different brand bats in my collection . Most are Louisville Slugger and Rawlings of course .... OLd Hickory, Sam Bat , D-Bat, Max Bat , X-Bat , BWP , Carolina Bats , Stix , Easton and I can't think of the others right now ....

Hoosier (Dave Martinez), Glomar (Canseco) and Mizuno (G.Vaughn) are the others . 14 different brands .
A while back I was out bid on a Cooper brand Miguel Cairo #13 .
The only Devil Rays Cooper I have seen so far .

There are even more brands out there I don't have .... Diablo , Controlling The Game ...

Any others I'm missing ???????

Gyro123
06-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Camaro- Any interest in a Joey Gathright CTG Bat from DRays? Excellent use, uncracked, etc. Lemme know either way at Gyro123@aol.com

camarokids
06-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Camaro- Any interest in a Joey Gathright CTG Bat from DRays? Excellent use, uncracked, etc. Lemme know either way at Gyro123@aol.com

Payment sent this morning , thanks for letting me know !