PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Pacers Shawne Williams Game Used High School Jersey

dwolfe12345
05-26-2007, 02:29 AM
I was recently on Ebay and I happened to type in Reebok Jersey. When the search was returned I noticed what seemed to be an ABCD Camp jersey. After doing some research and checking the sellers other items on at the time I noticed they had 3 or 4 XXXXL jerseys all on at the same time. They were all from top high school prospect games like ABCD Camp and Reebok Roundball Classic. I tried to do some photo matching but had a terrible time finding anything out. Finally I found a few pictures and I believe I have purchased a Shawne Williams 05 ABCD Camp #42 jersey. I dont think they made the jerseys for mass production and looking at the tags I have concluded that this has to be his jersey. Does anyone have any info on these type of jerseys or have photos from the game?

The jersey has tags that say it was made in Italy by Nando Di Biase. I tried to email them but their website is in Italian so they may not of been able to read my email. It also has a Reebok tag that says designed for the serious athlete. I emailed the seller of the items and he said he purchased an unpaid storage locker and those jerseys, some size 14+ shoes, a chair, some female clothes, and a bed were inside. So I am assuming that maybe his ex-gf had the items or something and didnt pay for the unit any longer??? If it turns out to be authentic it would be a very nice find from a first round draft pick in last seasons draft!!!

dwolfe12345
05-26-2007, 02:32 AM
I meant to say it was a 2004 jersey not an 05. Sorry for the mistake!