PDA

View Full Version : anyone have any advice?

nyjetsfaninpa
01-12-2006, 01:28 AM
hey guys. as you can see from my username, i am a huuuuge diehard (dying really hard lately) N.Y.JETS fan. about 5-6 years ago i found a goldmine. when i lived in N.Y., i lived about 10 miles from hofstra university where the jets hold thier training camp. my 2 sons and i starting going to the camp which was open to the public. what i have found is that i was able to get almost anything that i wanted autographed by the players in person. i then started aquiring from ebay very limited edition jerseycards of jets players. at this point, i have tons of stuff. i also have many photo's(some autographed and some not) of myself or my sons with the players. i happen to now be in need of cash and would like opinions on the best way to get some of this stuff ready to sell. i mean like for the jersey cards should i be getting them graded or not. i am currently in the process of putting my portfolio together, but i can provide scans in order to give better advice. i now live in PA and still manage to get back to the camp every year, but not as much. to give some examples of the stuff i have:

'86 sports illustrated auto'd by vinny testaverde
multiple 8x10's
multiple limited edition gamejersey cards multicolored etc...limited #'rd
multiple rc gamejersey cards of guys like santana moss, chrebet, coles keyshawn johnson,
autographed newspaper clippings
multi autographed mini helmets
autographed yearbooks
autographed college yearbooks
autographed artwork
many of these thing are one of a kind

any help here would be greatly appreciated.

thanx.
glenn
GO JETS :D