PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Robinson Day Jerseys-Who Got What?

pietraynor
05-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Picked up one of the Jackie Robinson Day "42" jerseys from MLB.com. Just wondering if any other forum members did the same. I got the Pirates #26 R. Paulino jersey..He caught then entire game, went 2-4 at the plate, shows light use as expected. Marked w/his number on the inside, no set tag, does have 2007 tag & Sz. (52) tag..curious to see how other teams marked theirs. Some teams (Brewers) have set tags sewn in...On a side-note, props to MLB.com for FAST shipment! Won mine May 20th, in my hands 3 days later! Jay.

suave1477
05-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Pietraynor actually I won a ton of them from MLB and your right it was there quickest ever. I got mine the day after I won WOW

I have to check the taggings as I have been so busy I havent even opned up the boxes They are still all sealed in the boxes.

I might be looking to start selling some of them to purchase some others that I am more interested in.

Ill let you know what I got later tonight

indyred
05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
I see Barry Bonds actually has his jersey up now. Nice to see he let that one out on the market. Will be interesting to see what that brings in.

pietraynor
05-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Also wanted to note that I was at the Reds Hall of Fame last night & there is a signed JRD Griffey Jr jersey on display, but no indication as to game used or issued. I see one of his is up for auction at this time. Jay.

CardinalsFan
05-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Interesting to note that the Barry Bonds signed jersey did not say game worn or game issued.

eGameUsed
05-26-2007, 09:21 AM
I won the Mark Loretta Astros jersey. It was unwashed and very cool. I was able to video of Markr's headfirst slide. Won the jersey Sunday evening and got it Wednesday. Very fast shipping!

eGameUsed
05-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Something interesting on the Astros JRD 2007 jerseys. All players and coaches jerseys auctions have been listed except for Biggio and Lee. They must have been kept by the player or the team. Also, of all the players that actually played, the MLB Auctions website has listed the Chris Sampson and Dave Borkowski as Game Issued. Has anyone received a jersey that was listed as issued that was indeed worn?

I have added a listing of all the Astros jerseys and end prices on my wesbite. E-mail me for details!

Thanks,

eGameUsed
05-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Forgot to mention that both the Biggio and Lee jerseys were MLB authenticated. All 35 Astros jerseys that were worn or issued have been entered into the database. See my site for a list of each jerseys authentication number.

Thanks,

uwmrules09
05-27-2007, 09:21 PM
I am so happy, I just picked up the Claudio Vargas autographed game worn Brewers jersey for my game used collection.

madlab7
05-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, I did not end up winning a jersey, but I did end up with an uncut sheet of the stickers that were on the helmets!

uwmrules09
05-29-2007, 07:22 AM
madlab-how did you get those?

madlab7
06-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I had them leftover from applying them to the home and visiting teams helmets for Jackie Robinson Day. If anyone is interested, I am selling the decals for $6 a piece shipped.

island_style
06-11-2007, 04:24 AM
Hi, madlab.

I am interested in the Jackie Robinson Day stickers. Can you please e-mail me for more info? Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com