PDA

View Full Version : NE Patriot game worn WANTED! $$$$$$

NEfootballguy
05-24-2007, 09:46 AM
I have a good size collection (all years) that I am constantly looking to add to. Always willing to pay top dollar for nice pieces! Please contact with any leads. Specifically, there is a Chris Slade 1999-00 g/u psadna out there somewhere that I would like. My offer would not disappoint!! Love reading the site, glad a buddy referred it. Take care.

Eric
05-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the site. I got an email from the Patriots official pro shop saying they are moving. They are offering the chance to get game used cleats with purchases. And it's big names like Brady.

You might want to call then to see if they have game used items they're looking to sell before they move.

I have been looking for a game used Harrison for some time. Let me know if you come across one.

Eric

NEfootballguy
05-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the site. I got an email from the Patriots official pro shop saying they are moving. They are offering the chance to get game used cleats with purchases. And it's big names like Brady.

You might want to call then to see if they have game used items they're looking to sell before they move.

I have been looking for a game used Harrison for some time. Let me know if you come across one.

Eric
Thank you Eric. I too get those emails from the Proshop. They are pretty tight with those items! I too saw that on the first day of the promotion that they were offering the g/u Brady cleats for a particular unknown purchase. Chances are that the person that received these cleats with their 10.00 purchase does not frequent this site, but if they do, let it be known I will give them an insane profit on their lucky purchase that day. Thanks again Eric for the welcome! Hope I did this correctly. Steve

Eric
05-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Steve

If you ever come across a legit Harrison gamer let me know.

By the way, how did you hear about the forum?
Eric

NEfootballguy
05-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Steve

If you ever come across a legit Harrison gamer let me know.

By the way, how did you hear about the forum?
Eric
I heard about the forum from a friend of mine. I will definitely keep you in mind when it comes to R. Harrison. Please return the favor with Pats. legit helmets/jerseys if you would? P.S. I will be up in Foxboro Sept.16 for Sun. night football watching your boys play. That should be a real battle if you know what I mean. Take care

kj33706
05-24-2007, 09:04 PM
eric

thanks for the web site, love it and got great deals on here, keep up the good work.......

beantown
05-24-2007, 10:27 PM
I have a good size collection (all years) that I am constantly looking to add to. Always willing to pay top dollar for nice pieces! Please contact with any leads. Specifically, there is a Chris Slade 1999-00 g/u psadna out there somewhere that I would like. My offer would not disappoint!! Love reading the site, glad a buddy referred it. Take care.

I have a nice Patriots collection to include many Brady's....send me an email at cjarone@earthlink.net

Thanks...

B1SON
06-18-2007, 10:28 PM
If any Patriots collectors know where I could get a Steve Nelson, I would much appreciate it. :)

HassanWM
06-23-2007, 03:13 PM
If you are interested in one from the Drew Bledsoe era (probably a Super Bowl game worn shirt [1997 set 2]), please e-mail me at HassanWM at yahoo.com.