PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Manny Ramirez and Gary Sheffield bats

jon_8_us
05-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Here is my semi monthly call for Manny and Sheffield bats.

Ramirez bats must have the Manny traits:
pine tar on handle and centerbrand,seam indentations above the name on the barrel(left barrel),cleat marks if any must be on lower handle or knob,and weighted donut marks are a plus.

Models:
Rawlings
Carolina Clubs
X-Bat
Sam
Marucci
Diablo
Cooper(Indians)
Louisville(Indians)

As for Sheffield bats let me know what you have.Thanks
jon

89ASMVPBats
05-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Jon,

Check out gameusedbats.com which currently has two Manny Ramirez LS Indians bats and four Gary Sheffield bats (3 RS and 1 Worth) available.

Hope that this helps,
Drew

jon_8_us
05-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Jon,

Check out gameusedbats.com which currently has two Manny Ramirez LS Indians bats and four Gary Sheffield bats (3 RS and 1 Worth) available.

Hope that this helps,
Drew

Thanks for the info but i was aware of those.Looking for more use on the bats then the ones on Taubes page.Thanks
jon

jon_8_us
06-02-2007, 12:18 PM
bump

Ozric
06-02-2007, 12:58 PM
I have an unusual Manny bat that you do not see very often. It's a Sandy Alomar LS model, but numbered for and used by Manny. Loads of pine tar, but not a ton of use. Manny would use Sandy's stuff every now and then including his hats. Actually took one off of sandy's head and wore it during a game. Let me know.

jon_8_us
06-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I have an unusual Manny bat that you do not see very often. It's a Sandy Alomar LS model, but numbered for and used by Manny. Loads of pine tar, but not a ton of use. Manny would use Sandy's stuff every now and then including his hats. Actually took one off of sandy's head and wore it during a game. Let me know.

Please send me an email with an accurate description of use,pictures,and your asking price.Thanks
jon

Ozric
06-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Thanks, will do asap...

jon_8_us
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks, will do asap...

Still waiting on that email.....Also still looking for all the bats on my list.
jon

Ozric
06-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Sent Pics........ Sorry for the delay. Busy Busy Busy as of late.....