PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

js0000001
05-17-2007, 10:44 AM
Just wanted to say hello, just registered today. My message board experience includes the etopps (350 posts) and beckett boards (450 posts).

My game used collection is not significant as of yet but I always have my eyes open for new items. My current collection includes about a half dozen balls (most with MLB holo) about a dozen bats and a hat and two jerseys.

RobSteinmetz
05-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Joseph,

Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about expanding your game used collection and learning more about the hobby, you've come to the right place. We're happy to have you on board.

Best,

Rob

camarokids
05-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome :)!

What team do you collect , or what is the focus of your collection ? just curious ...

David

Number9
05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Welcome aboard.

suave1477
05-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome aboard and Happy Collecting!!!:D

cjmedina1
05-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Just wanted to say hello, just registered today. My message board experience includes the etopps (350 posts) and beckett boards (450 posts).

My game used collection is not significant as of yet but I always have my eyes open for new items. My current collection includes about a half dozen balls (most with MLB holo) about a dozen bats and a hat and two jerseys.

Welcome aboard.Don't hesitate to ask any question.Everyone here is too help each other.

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

camarokids
05-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Joseph,

Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about expanding your game used collection and learning more about the hobby, you've come to the right place. We're happy to have you on board.

Best,

Rob

Hi Rob,
Just curious , what does that mean at the nottom of your signature , is it latin ?
Thanks , David

mvandor
05-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Hi Rob,
Just curious , what does that mean at the nottom of your signature , is it latin ?
Thanks , David
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamus_Catuli

3arod13
05-18-2007, 10:30 AM

Welcome! This is a great forum, with great people! The knowledge in this forum is unbelieveable!

Enjoy!

js0000001
05-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Welcome :)!

What team do you collect , or what is the focus of your collection ? just curious ...

David

I'm a life long Mets fan, but that doesn't exclude me from any item. I am used to working on a modest budget so it is uncommon for me to acquire any thing that major. Working within a budget is a lot of the challenge is building a collection. Life is a marathon not a sprint.

For 27 years I have collected baseball cards (so now you know I am not young)

for 10 years I have collected sports and non-sports autographed items.

It is through these hobbies that I have come in contact with and accumulated my game used items.

Thank you all for the warm welcome

nomarmauerfan
05-18-2007, 11:25 AM
js0000001,
I have a game-issued Darryl Strawberry bat with a ton of autographs that I'm looking to sell. Let me know if you're interested. Email me at dixey2044@msn.com and I can send you pics.

Mike

camarokids
05-18-2007, 08:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamus_Catuli

cool read , thanks for the tip !

ChrisCavalier
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM

Hello Joseph,

Welcome aboard! As you can probably already tell, I trust you will find your experiences here helpful to your collecting needs. I know I feel tremendously privileged to be part of this community. While there are plenty of people here who will be willing to help you, please don't ever hesitate to let me know if GUU can assist you with any specific requests.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe