PDA

View Full Version : ILL BE ON TV TONIGHT Mets Vs. Cubs

suave1477
05-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Hello All Members,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, you will get to see me on TV Tonight!!

I will be at the Mets Vs. Cubs Game tonight with the players on the field during the National Anthem.

Praying to God it dont rain!!!

If you can't figure out who I am look for probably the only guy, thats right you guessed it that will be wearing a Darryl Strawberry Jersey.

jboosted92
05-16-2007, 09:56 AM
how'd you get hooked?

suave1477
05-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Had a friend who was running the promotions for tonights game an invited me to come to the game to go on the field with the Mets and sing the National Anthem.

I really wish it was the Yankees lol lol:p

zonker
05-16-2007, 12:24 PM
congrat's ! "strawberry " that's awesome !!!!!!!

sportscentury
05-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Dear "Suave,"

Congrats, that's great. I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed, though, as I've been hoping for a Suave reality tv show for a long time now. Still, you have to start somewhere - maybe this will be your big break.

I think you should snort some white powder and have a hooker on each arm while you're on the field - that would make things really authentic.

In all seriousness, have fun with it.

Reid

TNTtoys
05-17-2007, 10:59 AM
I received an email from the Brooklyn Cyclones this week about the last night festivities -- all season ticket holders were invited to Shea to join in singing the National Anthem on field.

The question is... did this happen? The start of the game was delayed 3+ hours, and I didn't see whether or not it got off the ground. I fell asleep watching a Mets classic game that they had on in place (Sept, 1988 - the game where they defeated Phily to win the east) and next thing I know, the real game was on.

suave1477
05-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Well I guess I jinxed myself!!!

I waited there and it was pouring a half hour before the national anthem was supposed to start they announced because of the rain it will be rescheduled.
:(

:mad: BY THE WAY I AM SUPER PISSED I BUMPED INTO PEDRO FELICIANO AND THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND HE WAS JUST CHILLING TO THE SIDE TALKING TO 2 PEOPLE HE KNEW. I POLITELY SAID EXCUSE ME AND ASKED HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH AND HE TOLD ME WAIT A LITTLE BIT. I WAITED AND WAITED THEN AS HE WAS FINISHING HIS CONVERSATION AND HIS FRIENDS LEFT, I POLITELY ASKED HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH AGAIN AND HE COMPLETLEY SHAFTED ME (MEANWHILE IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM ALL OF 5 SECONDS NO ONE WAS AROUND AND I HAD THE MARKER OUT AND I WAS ABOUT 2 FEET FROM HIM ) HE HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME "ILL GET YA LATER" AND WALKED OFF
FOR GOD SAKES HES NOT EVEN A STAR PLAYER HES A CRUMMY MIDDLE RELEIVER