lnfogel@aol.com
05-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Looking For Any And All Mets Gu Items
Please Respond To Email
Thanks

sportscentury
05-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Hello,

I have the following Mets game used/signed items. All were obtained directly from Rickey/MOS and they are of the highest quality. Satisfaction and authenticity are both 100% guaranteed. Email me at rgf2@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks. ... Reid

1) RICKEY HENDERSON NY METS LS T141S GAME USED/SIGNED BAT (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

2) RICKEY HENDERSON NY METS LS C271S GAME USED/SIGNED BAT (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

3) RICKEY HENDERSON GAME WORN/DUAL-SIGNED 2000 METS BATTING GLOVES (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

hblakewolf
05-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Hello,

I have the following Mets game used/signed items. All were obtained directly from Rickey/MOS and they are of the highest quality. Satisfaction and authenticity are both 100% guaranteed. Email me at rgf2@hotmail.com (rgf2@hotmail.com) if interested. Thanks. ... Reid

1) RICKEY HENDERSON NY METS LS T141S GAME USED/SIGNED BAT (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

2) RICKEY HENDERSON NY METS LS C271S GAME USED/SIGNED BAT (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

3) RICKEY HENDERSON GAME WORN/DUAL-SIGNED 2000 METS BATTING GLOVES (obtained from Rickey Henderson/Man of Steal Sports)

Reid-
Just a quick thanks for the simply amazing 2004 David Wright outfit. Not only does it show great use, but to have the Wright LOA with it is a huge plus.

As always, a true pleasure dealing wiht you.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

nomarmauerfan
05-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Infogel@aol.com,
I sent you an email, but it got returned. I have a Darryl Strawberry game-issued Louisville Slugger bat autographed by Strawberry, Hernandez, Carter, Gooden, Darling, Fernandez, HoJo, McReynolds, Elster, Sasser, Miller, Cameron, and Whitehurst. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Mike

ChrisCavalier
05-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Looking For Any And All Mets Gu Items
Please Respond To Email
Thanks
Hello Andrew,

We have already received commitments for some really nice pieces for the GUU Consignment Auction coming up in September. One of the pieces is Yogi Berra 1974 Mets coaches uniform. It is still pending evaluation but if you are interested in more information about it please feel free to email me at chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com or call me at 925.552.8023.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier
Game Used Universe

ultimetfan
05-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I have a Darryl Strawberry game-issued Louisville Slugger bat autographed by Strawberry, Hernandez, Carter, Gooden, Darling, Fernandez, HoJo, McReynolds, Elster, Sasser, Miller, Cameron, and Whitehurst. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Mike [/quote]

Mike,

Are the Darling and Fernandez bats still available? If so I'm very interested, please let me know. My email is jjburkeesq@aol.com

Best,
Jessie

island_style
05-20-2007, 04:45 AM
nomarmauerfan,

If it helps any, I noticed the e-mail address you had for Andy in your post was Infogel@aol.com. It should be lnfogel@aol.com. (or, Lnfogel@aol.com)

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

P.S. Andy's out-of-town for the next few days, so if you don't receive a reply right away, that might be the reason.

nomarmauerfan
05-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Ultimetfan,
The Fernandez and Darling are autographs on the Strawberry bat. All of the names are autogrpahs on the same bat, not different bats. Sorry if you were confused.

Mike

nomarmauerfan
05-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Ron,
Thanks...I am a dumbass!!!

Mike