PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers question

Nathan
05-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know what the Steelers do with their jerseys? I've seen a few that have been "authenticated" by Lampson and they're of the star players. I've not seen one of a lesser player from the last 10 years at all.

Any clues?

ksuftballfan1
05-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Maybe you should try this.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/ksuftballfan1/me.jpg

Nathan
05-12-2007, 12:09 AM
I tried giving Hines Ward a Coke for his jersey. Of course, being a Browns fan, I delivered it in a manner substantially different than Joe Greene got his.:D

ksuftballfan1
05-12-2007, 12:58 PM
the kid holding the sign in the picture is actually me, I went to a game last year on christmas eve against the ravens, and we had front row seats so i thought it would be a funny sign, a week later i found my picture on the steelers website, lol:)

steeltownjerseys
08-30-2007, 09:25 AM
The Steelers don't do anything with their jerseys! They don't auction, or release them to the public. The only way to get one is from the player. Game issued are a bit easier because blanks can be made up for any player. That's why you see more Bettis, than say Dan Kreider.

Eric
08-30-2007, 11:10 AM
For a team that doesn't release their jerseys, there seem to be a lot of Roethlisbergers and Willie Parkers out there.

And don't forget the misspelled Polamalu- this is one of my all time favorites which had a Lou Lampson LOA and was up for Auction at Historic Auctions.

James Brown from Historic Auctions did not answer any of my emails about its glaring problem. Historic eventually pulled it from their auction. Makes you wonder where some of these things come from....