PDA

View Full Version : My newest Manny bat.

jon_8_us
05-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Some of you may have seen this on ebay and it's clear that most of you stayed away as the price was below normal Manny standards.I'd like to think it was cause no one wants to bid against me on a Manny bat :D but i digress.Usually i don't go after a Manny bat thats not covered in pine tar but after investigation and the fact this has every other Manny characteristic,i deemed it to be a good Manny gamer.It has pine tar but just not the usual Manny amount.Whats interesting is that i found pics on Getty of Manny using a Mizuno at Yankee stadium and the bat i have has a couple nice blue bat rack marks on it.Also the pics show that Manny didn't cover his Mizuno bats in pine tar.Any other stadium have blue bat racks?Anyhow enjoy the pics
jon

Rboitano
05-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Your bat has the old Mizuno labeling, the newer I believe 2004-06 had Mizuno Pro and the players name in small font below that and nothing else below the name.

jon_8_us
05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Your bat has the old Mizuno labeling, the newer I believe 2004-06 had Mizuno Pro and the players name in small font below that and nothing else below the name.

Thanks for the info.I will investigate further.
jon

jon_8_us
05-10-2007, 07:06 PM

Actually if you look at the picture of Manny swinging there is writing underneath his name that appears to say "Professional".I'm sure someone else can back this up...
jon