PDA

View Full Version : Piazza stuff

Dodgers101
04-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Mainly looking for a jersey or bat (UC prefered). Email me if you have something to sell.

Thanks, John

hblakewolf
04-30-2007, 07:29 PM
I have a Mets 1998 black alternate w/Grey Flannel LOA. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

hblakewolf
05-03-2007, 02:30 PM
John and fellow Forum readers-

I have surfaced this question before, and will do so once again..........

Why do people makes posts on this Forum, seeking specific items, and then never have the courtesy to respond?

John, maybe you can shed some light on this since you've never contacted me.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

cjmedina1
05-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Howard

Its called computer monitor shopping:rolleyes:

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Dodgers101
05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Howard,
I ,unlike you obviously, don't come on this forum everyday. I may check in about once a week. I have other priorities in life. That is why if you read my post correctly it states to please EMAIL me not post on the forum. I posted another want for a Martin jersey. A person Emailed and the deal was done in a matter of hours. I hope this sheds enough light on this matter for you. I'll pass on your Piazza. Thank You.

hblakewolf
05-04-2007, 04:55 AM
Howard,
I ,unlike you obviously, don't come on this forum everyday. I may check in about once a week. I have other priorities in life. That is why if you read my post correctly it states to please EMAIL me not post on the forum. I posted another want for a Martin jersey. A person Emailed and the deal was done in a matter of hours. I hope this sheds enough light on this matter for you. I'll pass on your Piazza. Thank You.

John-
Email you????? You never included your email address in your initial post, and when one tries to respond via the Forum to your internal email, your account does not accept emails.

Thanks for providing the additional insight.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

metsbats
05-04-2007, 06:11 AM
John and fellow Forum readers-

I have surfaced this question before, and will do so once again..........

Why do people makes posts on this Forum, seeking specific items, and then never have the courtesy to respond?

John, maybe you can shed some light on this since you've never contacted me.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I have to echo Howards sentiments. The best is when some asks you for scans and you go thru the trouble of taking a photo and emailing and they never get back to you at all.

That's THE worse case. I'm personally keeping a list of folks who have done this to me in the past and will think twice before even responding to their inquiries.

-David

Dodgers101
05-04-2007, 08:41 AM
All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there. Funny how I've had 2 other responses to this post and no complaints.
metsbats, for the record I never asked Howard for a single thing no scan, no pics or anything due to the fact that this was the first time I ever saw the post. I'm not even really sure why you chimed in on this post. Last time I checked this was between Howard and myself.

hblakewolf
05-04-2007, 09:25 AM
All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there. Funny how I've had 2 other responses to this post and no complaints.
metsbats, for the record I never asked Howard for a single thing no scan, no pics or anything due to the fact that this was the first time I ever saw the post. I'm not even really sure why you chimed in on this post. Last time I checked this was between Howard and myself.

John-
You can't be serious? "All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there" I’m not sure I understand…… You make a post, seeking specific items, and expect Forum readers to search your prior posts for your email address? How would a Forum reader or I be expected to know that you have posted before, let alone included your email address in previous posts?

Great communication techniques, John.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Dodgers101
05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Howard,
Thanks for the kind words. Last time I checked it states the number of posts you've made. That is how you'd know if I ever posted here before.
Can you also tell me why I have received 2 other emails regarding Piazza
items? When I didn't post my Email. Crazy isn't it?

hblakewolf
05-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Howard,
Thanks for the kind words. Last time I checked it states the number of posts you've made. That is how you'd know if I ever posted here before.
Can you also tell me why I have received 2 other emails regarding Piazza
items? When I didn't post my Email. Crazy isn't it?

John-
Based upon your statement, "Last time I checked it states the number of posts you've made. That is how you'd know if I ever posted here before." Are you indicating that people should conduct a search in the Forum system to find out if you have made previous posts, and thus, somehow find your email address from an earlier post? Maybe others enjoy searching for emails, however, my experience proves otherwise. In the modern world, when communicating and expecting a reply, it's standard practice to include some type of return vehicle, i.e., email address, phone number, etc. in your correspondence. I receive hundreds of emails, letters and phone calls each week, and can't remember the last time a professional excluded their contact information, especially when they are seeking my business or an answer. Sure, I get the occasional amateur, but to be expected, no email information is included. And likewise, answering these types of emails usually proves to be a complete waste of time.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Dodgers101
05-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Howard,
Thanks again for the kind words. All I'm saying is this which doesn't seem to register with you. I'm sorry your feeling were hurt that I didn't log on to this web site in what YOU felt was a timely manner and respond to your post. Like I said previosly, I have much better things to do with my life and time then check my want ad post every hour to see if someone replied to it and if you felt justified enough to call me out because I did not repond to your post in YOUR timely manner then I do suggest you take the time as previous members have done to find my Email address to get a quicker response. Thanks for your professional opinion. It has been dooley noted.

metsbats
05-05-2007, 04:12 PM

John,

Comments was not directed at all to you. Sorry you took it that way or it came cross that way. It was directed to the forum audience in general.

As you were.

-David

lnfogel@aol.com
05-15-2007, 09:06 AM
have a few piazza jerseys
email at adress if interested
thanks