PDA

View Full Version : Vince Malta's Book Has Arrived!!!!

ChrisCavalier
04-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have received our book allocation from the printer! As promised in the email we sent out recently, we will be shipping the books this coming Monday, April 30th. Please note that we have set this Sunday, April 29th as the last day for members to confirm their mailing addresses in the GUU database.

Please also note the following:

1) If the address in the system is still your current mailing address (i.e., you haven't relocated since ordering the book), there is nothing you need to do. We will be shipping the books to the addresses on file;

2) Given the courier we are using, we cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Thus, if you have a P.O. Box address in the system we need you to please provide a physical mailing address.

Although it has taken a while to arrive, I think when you receive your copy you will see that it was definitely worth the wait. And, fortunately, the waiting is now over!!

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

ChrisCavalier
05-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

With the exception of a few international orders that will be going out tomorrow, all book orders that have been placed through Game Used Universe have been shipped over the last few days. In fact, I believe everyone should be receiving emails with the tracking number for their shipment.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions and please let us know what you think of the book when you receive it.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

cjmedina1
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Chris

I just want you to know that I got my book today.I have alot of reading to do:D.Great job to all who help put this together.

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

geoff
05-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Got my book today also. I have some reading to be doing over the next few days.Geoff