PDA

View Full Version : Albert Pujols X Bat

johnjohn
01-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Hello,

This Is The First Time I Am Posting A Thread Here On This Site. I Am Posting 3 Pictures Of Albert Pujols Using An X Bat. The Reason Is Simple. I Have Gone Throguh Threads About Albert Never "touching And X Bat In Is Life" To "albert Never "using An X Bat In His Life". Not Everyone Here Knows Everything About Game Used Items And Especially Ablbert Pujols. Dont Believe Everything Said Around Here Because The Majority Is Untrue, Or Just Lies. Albert Has Used, Sam Bat, Louisville, X Bat, Old Hickory And Mizuno. If You Think He Has Never Used Any Of The Above Please Offer Me A Wager, And Make Sure Its Signifigant. I Have Photos Of All Bats Used In His Hand. Stop Making Lies Just Because You You Think You Know Everything Going On In The Game Used World. You Don't Have A Clue.................

astros*bats
01-09-2006, 07:06 PM
John John-

The threads about Pujols bats that I remember reading were not saying that Pujols has "never used or touched" any X-Bat, but rather an X-Bat with a flag on it.

It would be real impressive if you had a photo of that.

skipcareyisfat
01-09-2006, 10:04 PM
JohnJohn,
I'm a little thrown off by your post. I'm not a Pujols or bat collector and even I know enough to stay away from the flag bats, not the X bats. As a matter of fact, I recall an earlier post regarding the retail availablilty of the flag bats via the manufacturers web site.
While you're right the "Not Everyone Here Knows Everything About Game Used Items," there are a number of people who probably do know a lot more about Pujols items than you appear to.
BTW, I'll bet that you have posted here before, just under a different name.
SkipcareyisfatSkipcareyisfat

Eric
01-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello,

This Is The First Time I Am Posting A Thread Here On This Site. I Am Posting 3 Pictures Of Albert Pujols Using An X Bat. The Reason Is Simple. I Have Gone Throguh Threads About Albert Never "touching And X Bat In Is Life" To "albert Never "using An X Bat In His Life". Not Everyone Here Knows Everything About Game Used Items And Especially Ablbert Pujols. Dont Believe Everything Said Around Here Because The Majority Is Untrue, Or Just Lies. Albert Has Used, Sam Bat, Louisville, X Bat, Old Hickory And Mizuno. If You Think He Has Never Used Any Of The Above Please Offer Me A Wager, And Make Sure Its Signifigant. I Have Photos Of All Bats Used In His Hand. Stop Making Lies Just Because You You Think You Know Everything Going On In The Game Used World. You Don't Have A Clue.................

Please so not make such incendiary posts. Can you please show us the threads to which you are referring about the X Bats?
Thanks
Eric

Birdbats
01-10-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure I've ever read a thread or post that suggested Albert never used X-bats. In 2005, Albert used X-bat during 42 plate appearances (6 percent of all plate appearances); that's probably consistent with past seasons. The issue with X-bat has always been the flag on the handle. If you have a photo of Albert using an X-bat with a flag on the handle, everyone would love to see it. We'd also love to see the photo you have of Albert using a Pujols-labeled (or any) Mizuno bat in a regular-season game. You have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the collecting community -- I hope you take advantage of it instead of simply taking shots at those of us who are sincerely trying to help others.

Jeff
http://www.birdbats.com

4cuda9er
01-10-2006, 02:37 PM
johnjohn

It is very securing knowing that you and others are constanting trying to identify the use of game used bats by a particular player..This could save a lot of of money and pain to collectors, first timers, and pro's, when they find that their bat is fraudulate. You must also read the threads completely to justify your posts.
I think it is common knowledge on this forum that the bats referred to, as not being used by Pujols, would be the X-Bat with the flag, and the Mizuno with with his name on it..
Myself, and several of my collector associates for the past 2 years, have been painfully searching sites, photo's, cards, or what-ever, to find just one that shows Albert using a Mizuno, with his name on the barrel...If you have located one, please share it...

Thanks

Gary

mikedarrcollector
01-10-2006, 07:37 PM
i am sure you can peel the flag off x bats and they will be real pujols gamers..i would not mess with pujols x bat gamers because of the way that the X bat company is. as a amature play i have used x bats though and they are pretty sweet balanced bats to hit with.

johnjohn
01-12-2006, 11:22 AM
I do apologize for Not realizing the Flag was also part of the issue.

Eric
01-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Dont Believe Everything Said Around Here Because The Majority Is Untrue, Or Just Lies...Stop Making Lies Just Because You You Think You Know Everything Going On In The Game Used World. You Don't Have A Clue.................

Anything to say about this?
Eric