PDA

View Full Version : Lampson LOA from American Memorabilia

karamaxjoe
04-23-2007, 03:41 PM
I was surfing through ebay a few minutes ago and found some White Sox jerseys that had been in the latest American Memorabilia auction. AM had recently and presently been auctioning blocks of three White Sox jerseys in one lot. The really dumb thing about this is Lampson created one LOA for three jerseys on it. Not three seperate LOA's for each jersey, but one LOA for all three. I guess when you have to authenticate an entire catalog in a day or two, you need to cut some corners. I thought all the Lampson fans on the forum would like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-Mike-Squires-game-used-jersey-White-Sox-LampsonCOA_W0QQitemZ150115355783QQihZ005QQcategory Z60597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike

kylehess10
04-23-2007, 03:44 PM
I saw the same exact thing for a pair of Torii Hunter & Carlos Beltran game worn cleats. The LOA had both cleats on them.

TNTtoys
04-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Seems to be a growing trend, not just with Lampson... I bought a lot of 4 or 5 autographed photos from a different auction house. The photos came with a single PSA/DNA letter covering the authenticity of all of them.

allstarsplus
04-23-2007, 06:05 PM
I bought a lot of Tiger Woods signed items form Mastro several years ago and got the 1 LOA too.

Kind of pathetic when you spend that much money and especially when you want to keep one piece from the Lot as was my situation and I was looking to sell the rest and only have 1 original LOA.

Andrew