PDA

View Full Version : Elite Sports Marketing

CardinalsFan
04-23-2007, 02:20 AM
I am wondering if anyone has dealt with Elite Sports Marketing on Ebay, and if the items they are selling are genuine or if there have been issues. I do notice they come with COA and a sticker but the stickers don't have matching numbers for the items. Particularly I have looked at some batting gloves they offer. Thanks for your help.

kylehess10
04-23-2007, 06:04 AM
I am wondering if anyone has dealt with Elite Sports Marketing on Ebay, and if the items they are selling are genuine or if there have been issues. I do notice they come with COA and a sticker but the stickers don't have matching numbers for the items. Particularly I have looked at some batting gloves they offer. Thanks for your help.

A lot of players market their memorabilia from them. I always trust companies like ESM since you know that what you get comes direct from the player.

allstarsplus
04-23-2007, 08:15 AM
I always trust companies like ESM since you know that what you get comes direct from the player.

I have had a lot of dealings with Scot at ESM and from my perspective he has been great to work with and comes up with some great items.

We have talked about the word "always" as Kyle used and while best intentions are there, sometimes players may mix up items from their end or call something game used that may be questionable at times or used in BP (which is technically game used) so the bottom line is do your homework.

This has nothing to do with ESM, but if you check archives see what members have said about direct from player items like Manny Ramirez, Ken Griffey, and others.

Good luck. Andrew

suave1477
04-23-2007, 09:01 AM
I agree with AllStar, do your homework with ESM.
and to reiterate what AllStar said do a search on this forum.

jdr3
04-23-2007, 03:28 PM
I bought a Jose Guillen Nationals game used jersey from ESM. The odd thing is that the wash tag with the 0062 code has been cut out. Has anyone else bought a Guillen gamer from another source that had this characteristic? If so, can they post a picture. I have added one. I know atleast 1 other board member had the same thing happen to his jersey which was also a Guillen Nats gamer.