PDA

View Full Version : Request To Steelcityjerseys

amex46
04-18-2007, 01:03 PM
turtlegrrl18 has purchased many items from you under a private auction label. would you be kind enough to list the jerseys that buyer has purchased from you. anyone else might be able to help me out if they are in fact listed in historic auction or not.

mvandor
04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
turtlegrrl18 has purchased many items from you under a private auction label. would you be kind enough to list the jerseys that buyer has purchased from you. anyone else might be able to help me out if they are in fact listed in historic auction or not. This ebay seller isn't much better than the person you're investigating, he's selling these "game cut" jerseys as "game issued" when they're anything but as they don't match photo checks of the players at all. He's failed to answer my ebay messages questioning this as well.

He's pretty much turtlegrrl18's "dealer", "pimp", or accomplice in her frauds.

amex46
04-18-2007, 01:23 PM
i have noticed many of steelcityjerseys are without a doubt breaking copyright laws. the yankees jeter jerseys listed now have aftermarket NY logos on the front. i would never bid, buy, or sell to him.

Blitzmaster
04-19-2007, 01:38 AM
This seller also uses the name Nancy3434. I bought a Jerome Bettis jersey(game issued...supposedly) from steelcityjerseys and it had a nameplate from a store jersey added to it. I sent it back and go a refund. About 2 months later I sold a game issued Chris Riehm(raiders # 77 from the late 80's) to Nancy3434 and the shipping name and address was the same as steelcityjerseys used. This seller has sold numerous Colts jerseys(including more then 15 of the sleeveless Mannings). I remember someone selling a ton of blank "game-cut" Colts jerseys on Ebay about 2 years ago.

Eric
05-22-2007, 08:57 AM
FYI- Steelcityjerseys is now listed on ebay as "No longer a registered user"

cohibasmoker
05-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Here is a jersey nancy3434 is currently offering on eBay. The item number is currently 180120904301.

Jim

otismalibu
05-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Does anyone know if this is the same seller as above?

http://tinyurl.com/35t2m5

Another board I frequent has a Questionable E-Bay Sellers list. A handy tool.

B1SON
05-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Does anyone know if this is the same seller as above?

http://tinyurl.com/35t2m5

Another board I frequent has a Questionable E-Bay Sellers list. A handy tool.

There calling it authentic though, right? Not gameused.

otismalibu
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
There calling it authentic though, right? Not gameused.

Yeah, that's just an authentic with a slightly off nameplate. I was just wondering if that might be the same seller.

This guy will, on occasion, list Steelers jerseys as game issued when you can clearly see the NOB is off. Luckily, he makes a poor effort on the naemplates he adds.

beantown
06-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I personally believe that these Ebay user's are one in the same or very closely affiliated, seeing that there all from Pittsburgh. Moreover, their auction listings are very similar, ranging from game worn to authentic jerseys.....

"kinnemansports"
"bestdamnjerseys1"
"nancy3434"
"bestdamnsteelersstuff"