PDA

View Full Version : USA Baseball game worn jerseys

saftey45
04-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Looking for any of the USA national team game worn jerseys. thanks mike:)

www.jerseydave.com
04-16-2007, 10:20 PM
I have 2 Team USA game used jerseys for Huston Street. I purchased both directly from Team USA and they both have LOA's from the Team as well. I also have a photo of me with Huston and him holding one of the Team USA gamers. Please let me know if your interested.. thanks for your time..

David.
Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

PlatinumMarketing
04-17-2007, 11:09 AM
We have 2 Team USA Jerseys signed by the entire teams in our ebay store (Platinum Marketing). Both jerseys have tons of big name players on them.

We are willing to take offers on both Jerseys. Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jason
PMI

jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

www.jerseydave.com
04-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Hello, did you get my e-mail response and the links to the photos of my Huston Street jerseys? Just wanted to sure since you never responded back.. thanks.

David
Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Birdbats
04-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Mike,

I have a full 1984 uniform from the famed coach, Rod DeDeaux. The jersey shows signs of light wear, but the pants and cap are new. I acquired the uniform at an FCA charity auction. It was donated by Robert E. Smith, who was president of the International Baseball Association from 1980-93 and US Baseball Federation from 1977-90; also a member of the USOC executive board from 1979-89. It comes with a hand-written letter from Mr. Smith. "Ish," as he's known, was the driving force for getting baseball into the Olympics back in the '80s. As you know, baseball made its debut as an exhibition sport in the '84 LA games. Several future major leaguers were on that '84 team. If you're interested in this uniform, please contact me at birdbats@charter.net.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/birdbats/DeDeauxJersey.jpg