PDA

View Full Version : Update -- Vince Malta's New Book

MSpecht
04-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Hi Everyone...

Vince Malta and the publisher of Vince's upcoming book, A COMPLETE REFERENCE GUIDE TO LOUISVILLE SLUGGER PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS BATS, confirmed yesterday that printing will be completed by mid-week, approximately April 18. Shipping from GUU of individual orders will occur shortly thereafter.

Game Used Universe is the exclusive on-line distributor for this book. Ordering information may be found on the GUU home page.

(http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=7104)

All the best

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com

metsbats
04-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Mike,

That's great news!

In additional to individual orders being shipped can we assume members of GUU who signed up with the book promo package books will go out too?

Thanks
David

ChrisCavalier
04-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Mike,

That's great news!

In additional to individual orders being shipped can we assume members of GUU who signed up with the book promo package books will go out too?

Thanks
David
Hello David,

In order to expedite the shipping of books to anyone who ordered them through GUU, we will be receiving an allocation directly from the printer once to book is completed. As soon as we get them from the printer, we will ship them immediately to anyone who ordered the book (whether as a stand-alone product or in conjunction with a Premium Membership) through GUU. Given the expected completion of the printing, we are anticipating getting our allocation and the end of this coming week or the beginning of the following week. Once again, once we receive the books we will ship them out immediately to anyone who has ordered through GUU.

Please feel free to let me know if that answers your question.

Sincerely,
Chris

metsbats
04-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Certainly does.

I'm sure I speak for all when I say I look forward to getting the book.

Thanks Chris.

David