PDA

View Full Version : Team Store Jersey Prices

fridgefan
04-13-2007, 07:52 AM
I need information help from those of you who purchase game-used jerseys from the team store of major league baseball teams. Please tell me what you typically pay for a (home, road, or alternate) jersey of a "non-star" player. Thanks for your assistance.

Fridgefan

pietraynor
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I've paid anywhere from $50 to $150 for commons, semi-stars at team stores, depending upon the player & how bad I wanted the jersey. Keep in mind the club usually wants more for a non-game worn "authentic" jersey than what they ask for the gamers, I've found. Hope this helps, Jay

kylehess10
04-13-2007, 04:07 PM
I usually pay $50 for common/star players BP jerseys. Home/away/alternate jersey's usually cost $100, unless it's a huge player

Sincityson
04-14-2007, 11:28 AM
I usually pay $50 for common/star players BP jerseys. Home/away/alternate jersey's usually cost $100, unless it's a huge player

That's actually quite a decent price compared to others.. The Jays charge $300+tax at a minimum for even the very common players game used jerseys. Much more for the stars. Prices are reduced a bit if you buy in quantity.

By the way, do you know if the Braves had any Orr jerseys at the last sale?

kylehess10
04-14-2007, 11:36 AM
That's actually quite a decent price compared to others.. The Jays charge $300+tax at a minimum for even the very common players game used jerseys. Much more for the stars. Prices are reduced a bit if you buy in quantity.

By the way, do you know if the Braves had any Orr jerseys at the last sale?

Can't remember if they had any Orr stuff, but I might be taking a day off of school on Monday to see what's new in there so if I see anything I'll let you know

ham1963
04-14-2007, 12:09 PM
Kyle,
I heard that they had a game used Pete Orr hat but it was pretty nappy(is politically correct to use the word NAPPY:confused: :confused: ) Also I heard that they got a load of team bats can you let me know if they have any in the $25.00 with Atlanta Braves on them.
Thanks,
John :rolleyes:
ham1963@earthlink.net

allstarsplus
04-14-2007, 01:29 PM
As a side-question to the Post, do most teams give a COA on their game used items?

The Nationals store doesn't issue any COA which I found odd.

Thanks. Andrew

kylehess10
04-14-2007, 01:46 PM
As a side-question to the Post, do most teams give a COA on their game used items?

The Nationals store doesn't issue any COA which I found odd.

Thanks. Andrew

The Braves Clubhouse Store used to give them out, but all they said on them was "Game Used Memorabilia" so they stopped after awhile when I guess that people used the COA's to add for other items.

kellybarfield
04-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Where is the Nationals team store and do they carry much in the way of game jerseys?

allstarsplus
04-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Where is the Nationals team store and do they carry much in the way of game jerseys?
Main store is at RFK stadium and additional locations at local malls. Mostly BP jerseys and not much selection right now. A few broken bats too.

If you need anyone in particular, email me at GameUsed@Nationals.net

Andrew

kellybarfield
04-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks Andrew, I am going to a game in Washington in a couple of weeks and thought if the store was near RFK I would check it out. Not really
looking for anything in particular.

Steve

JRocker49
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
The Indians Team shop currently has game used signed ST Jerseys in 3 price groups these have mlb holograms
A= $ 300 Hafner, Sizeore,Martinez
B= $ 175 Westbrook, Blake, Peralta, Byrd, Choo, Lee
C= $ 100 Only saw Sowers and Wedge
Needless to say I got a Sowers
They also have regular jerseys which show no use for 75 and bats for 25 managed to get lucky one day and was there when they brought out the bats and got two hafners and 3 garkos

big10champ
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM
The Twins Pro Shop is currently selling a 2006 Game Worn Justin Morneau Autographed jeresy for $2,900.00 (it is from the MVP season) with LOA and MLB hologram. Common players I believe start in the $200 - $300 range.