PDA

View Full Version : Washington Nationals G/U Jerseys

PK
04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
I have been talking to Edwin at the team Store of the Nats about getting a game used jersey from this year. After talking with him 3-4 times he told me that they have no sets of jerseys and that each player can wear unlimited amounts of jerseys. Basically you call up and tell them you want a players jersey and they will have one for you in a few days. I was also informed(do not know how true) that they do not clean the jerseys on site and send them away and that over a 3 game home stand that a player could wear 3 different jerseys

He also told tme that they had over 300 game used jerseys from last year that they sold in the store

Lastly he mentioned an 0065 wash tag

Any help on shedding some light on this would be great. Also are all teams wearing the new cool base jerseys?

matt

NegleyPirate
04-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Hello Matt,
You might want to ask Andrew from Allstarsplus. Here' his email: AllstarsPlus@aol.com I think he might be able to help you with the Washington Nationals.

fridgefan
04-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I've dealt with Edwin over the last several months and I would take everything he tells you with a BIG grain of salt. BTW: the jerseys ARE NOT cleaned outside of RFK stadium.