PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Devil Rays Season Tickets yesterday!!

camarokids
03-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi , I just went to The Trop yesterday and picked out seats for season tickets for my son and I . Section 300 first row, Upper level but almost right behind home plate. Maybe I'll see ya'all there....

hblakewolf
03-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi-
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just returned from dropping of my dry cleaning. Butler Dry Cleaning, Somerville, New Jersey. I usually pick it up on Sunday morning, around 10:00. If any Forum reader is in the area on sunday, please stick your head inside and give me a shout-out.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

worldchamps
03-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Good deal Camarokid,

I always wondered who was the one season ticket holder for the D Rays.

Sorry I couldn't resist

Bill

suave1477
03-28-2007, 01:55 PM
DevilsRays??????? are they still a team lol lol oh wait a minute there coming up north to get spanked by the Yankees, now I remember them. I guess spring training is gonna be a couple of days longer for the Yankess lol lol:D :D

Im sorry I couldnt resist either lol lol

camarokids
03-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Awww .... the Devil Rays get no respect ....... Actually I am just going to the games to watch the visiting teams play ..... just kidding .....hopefully they can put it together in a year or two ....spend more money on players Stuart , Andrew and Co.... please don't take as long as the Bucs did before winning it all ,26 years ( 1976 thru 2001, SB Champs in 2002).

In 2005 the Rays actually won the series between themselves and the Yankees , but not last year .... The Rays will most likely get their butts handed to them on Opening Week against the Yankees... they could surprise you though....

I like to root for the underdog.

suave1477
03-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Camaro well here is some good news for you the Yankees are gonna give you a freebee for opening day we have Pavano pitching.:eek:

I don't even have any further words for this one............:confused:

camarokids
03-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Camaro well here is some good news for you the Yankees are gonna give you a freebee for opening day we have Pavano pitching.:eek:

I don't even have any further words for this one............:confused:

what is Pavano that bad ?

allstarsplus
03-28-2007, 05:27 PM
The Devil Rays were ranked ahead of "my" Nationals in the Sports Illustrated 2007 MLB Power Ranking of all teams. BTW, everyone was picked ahead of the Nationals who were picked last!!!

If anyone visits the DC area and wants to go to any Nationals games (last year at RFK), let me know---I really do have great seats 4 rows behind Home Plate in Diamond Section 116 w/ ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!

Andrew
GameUsed@Nationals.net

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/images/ballpark/y2007/im_stadium_581x593.gif

suave1477
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM
what is Pavano that bad ?

Is Pavano that bad??? hes the going joke of the Yankees how they let him pitch the Home Opener god only knows.

He was terrible in 2005 and then out injured, was out injured all of 2006. Even Mussina made the Papers saying Pavano needs to step up in spring training of 2007, BY THE WAY DID I MENTION HE GOT INJURED AGAIN IN SPRING TRAINING OF 2007 (Made the major newspaper again with a spoof title across the top and Pavanos picture "AMERICAN IDLE")

So is this who you really want to start off the season?????

camarokids
04-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Is Pavano that bad??? hes the going joke of the Yankees how they let him pitch the Home Opener god only knows.

He was terrible in 2005 and then out injured, was out injured all of 2006. Even Mussina made the Papers saying Pavano needs to step up in spring training of 2007, BY THE WAY DID I MENTION HE GOT INJURED AGAIN IN SPRING TRAINING OF 2007 (Made the major newspaper again with a spoof title across the top and Pavanos picture "AMERICAN IDLE")

So is this who you really want to start off the season?????

Looks like Pavano came thru for your Yankees and another long season for the Devil Rays :(.....the rays actually had the lead in the 5th and chased out Pavano . Then of course the Rays bullpen lost it , sounds too familiar..

A rough start for Arod (error in 1st), then he ended up 2 for 5 w/ a homer & 2 RBI....