PDA

View Full Version : FINAL DAY TO BID - Phone Lines Are Open

GUUAuctions
03-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that TODAY is the last day to place bids on the game used items in the forum auction. Given today is the last day, we are also taking bids by phone at 925.552.8023.

In addition, a couple of other things to note:

1) Bidders can go to the individual items in the auction to see the current bid amounts. You can click on the item listing or you can get the current bidding information for an individual item by placing your cursor over the title line for any item and waiting a second or two. After a couple of seconds, the bidding information should appear right below the cursor.

2) Please remember that you must be a registered bidder in order to place a bid. The registration form can be found at:

https://www.gameuseduniverse.com/auction/registration.php

If you have any questions about the registration or need any help, please feel free to contact us at 925.552.8023 and we will be happy to assist you.

Also, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions and good luck bidding!

Sincerely,
GUU Auctions

RobSteinmetz
03-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Chris,

Quick question. If I did not place an initial bid on an item prior to 10:00 PM EST, am I eligible to bid once the 10 minute rule begins?

Thanks,

Rob

ChrisCavalier
03-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Chris,

Quick question. If I did not place an initial bid on an item prior to 10:00 PM EST, am I eligible to bid once the 10 minute rule begins?

Thanks,

Rob
Hello Rob,

Thanks for the question. For this auction, given the fact that it is our first one and people are just starting to hear about it, anyone can place a bid during the extended session. As the auction becomes more known (and automated), we may consider moving to a format where you will need to place a bid on an item during the regular session to be eligible to bid on it in the extended session.

Net, for this auction you can place a bid on an item during the extended session even if you have not placed a bid on that item during the regular session.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Chris