PDA

View Full Version : 1 Free Phillies Jersey Authentication

hblakewolf
01-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Fellow Forum Readers-
As my New Years gift to all of you, please accept the following offer:

One free Philadelphia Phillies jersey authentication-no strings attached. All I ask is that you first contact me via email (hblakewolf@patmedia.net). Quite often, the process of authenticating (or proving a jersey is not authentic) can begin via electronic photos. If the next step is taken, and the jersey sent to me for inspection, all I ask is that you include return postage.

Why is this offer being made? Quite simply, there are so many bad Phillies Schmidt's, Carlton's, Rose's, and star jerseys, I will try to assist any collector who has a question BEFORE getting burned.

Happy New Year!
Howard Wolf

ahuff
01-03-2006, 10:39 PM
That is a terrific idea. What a way to help out fellow board members.

I think it is a great gesture. I may take you up on that offer.

G1X
01-04-2006, 01:37 AM
Howard,

This is a terrific gesture and a very generous offer. You are a good man!

For anyone who doesn't know Howard, there is no one in the hobby with better knowledge of Phillies equipment. He once saved me some cash and a lot of heartache on a Phillies Garry Maddox jersey that I was eyeing in an auction. It took Howard only about 30 seconds to spot the problem, but something that most folks probably would have missed.

Anyone out there with questions on a Phillies jersey in their collection is crazy not to take advantage of Howard's offer.

Mark Hayne

ChrisCavalier
01-05-2006, 11:54 AM
That is a terrific idea. What a way to help out fellow board members.
Hello Howard-

I also wanted to say thank you for making your offer to the forum. I am sure there are many people out there who really appreciate your generosity and willingness to help the hobby.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

cohibasmoker
01-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Howard. Wow. Finally jumping into the ring. It's about time. Although your expertise is certainly needed, I don't know why you would do such a thing. I retire in nine Months so if you need a vest, please contact me.
PS - I'll leave the back panel in for obvious reasons. Be well.
Jim P