PDA

View Full Version : I need you guys HELP ASAP ! how does the fraud case process works ???

mchmaj
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
i would like to know how fraud case works ??? its only between buyer and seller ??
beacuse a seller assumed i am selling fraud game jerseys as seem from his own opinion and he kept on threating me , and i want to know how it work and all ...
fraud case cannot be open if someone thinks i sell jerseys that is fraud and cases will be OPEN BETWEEN buyers and sellers only ???
he didnt buy anything from me BUT i did brought a jersey from him, he is going to report against me tmw, i have nothing to be afraid of but i want to know how the system works....for example he thinks i am selling spikes bills game used jersey as fraud beacuse spikes culdnt wear size 46 but it is worn by HIM
will someone from fraud internet dept comes to my house and asking questions or will contact me thur mail or email ??

any help would be great
marcus chmaj

David
03-19-2007, 01:57 PM
A lawsuit would be between a seller and a buyer. Someone who was not a buyer or otherwise directly financially effected by a fraud sale would have no standing to win a case.

Unless someone is doing massive fraud, it's unlikely the FBI or such entity will be contacting you by firm or in person. I'm sure baseball jersey sales is not a high priority for the FBI.

David
03-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I should add that if you sincerely believe/believed the shoes are good, you won't have legal problems. Beyond having to return money to the buyers if they are fake, people don't get into legal trouble for making honest mistakes.

So if you are an honest and ethical seller, you should have no legal problems to worry about.

Eric
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM
BUT- If someone reports you for selling fraudulent items, they don't have to be a buyer of the items to point out you're selling bad stuff. They won't collect any damages, but they can have you shut down if their claims are valid.

mchmaj
03-19-2007, 05:47 PM
eric, that make sense now ...
seem i will be okay after all beacuse that seller assumed some of my stuff are fraud and threated me that he got friends that are doing the fraud cases... and he also left neagtive feedback on my ebay acct , seem he doesnt know any thing between game jerseys and store brought jerseys !!

thanks guys for your helps !!!

its just werid beacuse seller asked me to change the title on villanova jersey beacuse he thinks its store brought but with my research its real game used jersey however i am not sure about GAME WORN itself... then i ended it early , then he left negative feedback and pointed out my other jerseys that he think they are fraud, what is he trying to do ?? he scared me for a while then after overnight of thinking , i got nothing to lose beacuse all of my collection are LEGIT !!
so if u guys check my feedbacks, pls dont assume i sell store brought jerseys just that little ***** left negative feedback and hope it doesnt hurt my sales.....
thanks again u guys i am feeling much better now :)
marcus chmaj

both-teams-played-hard
03-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Did you leave negative feedback for the seller of the Villanova jersey? He got his money...its super lame for him to leave negative after the fact.

Maybe the Nova jersey is from '83 or '84? Are there stitch marks from a name removal?
Does he claim size 46 is too small or too big for Spikes?

Did you buy the Nova jersey to collect or resale?

A wise man once said, "Flippin' ain't easy".
Lastly, a negative feedback for a purchase won't hurt your sales.

mchmaj
03-19-2007, 07:42 PM
i brought it to collect because i have UCLA #21 with black D heart patch on upper right chest , i always love 80s basketball jerseys and the villanova doesnt fit me and i wanted to resell it
the villanova jersey doesnt show any names removed or put on names , it was washed tons of time, the letters and numbers show wears !!

i am going to leave negative feedback on his acct soon when i am ready :)
my email address is marchrisyr@aol.com if u want to see more picture of this villanova jersey
marcus