PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Spring Training Tagging Pics and number closeups

madlab7
03-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Here are some pics that I took of the new BP jerseys, mainly showing the cash code tagging and I tried to get a decent closeup of the felt like numbers that were pressed on.

http://www.freewebs.com/madlab7/Clemson%20023.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/madlab7/Clemson%20024.jpg

MikeSimon
03-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey...

How did you get that close-up of the jersey and whose jersey was it?

Good job by the way!

Mike

madlab7
03-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi, Mike. The jersey is Carl Yastrzemski's and I was able to get the pic since I work for the team. Just trying to share a little knowledge of the new stuff!

MikeSimon
03-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Do the Red Sox ever make their game-used jerseys (including BP) available to the public?

How do the retail BP jerseys for the Red Sox differ from the game-used ones?

Thanks for all the info!

indyred
03-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Do you know what the green jersey is going to be like they use on Red tribute night at Fenway in April. Is it going to be the St. Patrick's spring training look or something like the regular all red alternate being changed to green?

TNTtoys
03-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I have just been to the Mets clubhouse store this afternoon and saw the new spring training / BP jerseys first hand. The letters and numbers are not sewn on, nor are they the quality of logos past. They are glued, and have a far cheaper look and feel to anything ever released before. Granted the customized versions are cheaper than last year's, but I personally would pay a little bit more for something of quality than these. Needless to say, as a Mets jersey collector, this was a disappointment.

On a side note, last year's customized BPs were all hanging on the sale rack -- Pedro, Beltran, Delgado, Wagner...they were all there... and for $49. Gotta give the marketing guys credit with this one... convincing the fans that they should pay $99 for a piece of crap as opposed to a more quality product at half the price.

suave1477
03-20-2007, 03:18 PM
MikeSimon yes they do about a month ago they sold all there St Patricks Day Jerseys to the public via MLB auction.