PDA

View Full Version : "Rare" Canseco Card on ebay 15/20 ! what will it it sell for?

camarokids
03-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Here's the link to the auction . I don't collect cards , but I think they might add to a display of players equipment , definately will put a face on the gamers . I bet this card sells for the same as one of his game used bats , unless it's damaged . The descrip says some of the foil stamp is missing , and it came this way . I don't know . Does anyone know about this card ? Canseco collectors have 'em? There seems to be more Canesco collectors joining the ranks.... more and more .....

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-JOSE-CANSECO-aurora-sportsfest-15-of-20-made_W0QQitemZ270100068139QQcategoryZ73396QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

madlab7
03-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I doubt that the card will go for around a game used Jose bat. One, it is from the Pacific Line which is now defunct and the other being as convention cards normally do not carry a premium unless it is a dual signed auto or something more special.

suave1477
03-18-2007, 04:39 PM
As a card collector myself I would have to agree 100% with Madlab7 hit answered that perfectly.

The card will not or shall I say should not sell for anywhere close to a gamer. Pacific is not one of the Top Card companies and like Madlab said thay are defunct and this card comes from a convention.

The only possbilbe way this card will sell high is if some who seeks out oddball cards or someone seeks out rare cards period. Or for some weird reason 2 people get into a bidding war, but over all I don't think this card is going to sell that much higher, but thats just me!!!:rolleyes:

kylehess10
03-18-2007, 05:51 PM
This card probably won't even get any bids. Serial numbered cards are so cheap now and easily attainable. Cards numbered to 25 sell as low as a dollar and I've seen many times before 1/1 cards selling for $20 and under

camarokids
03-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Damn, glad I didn't bid on it . I was thinking , after seeing some posts about certian cards, this one would be of great interest and worthy of a bid. It's still early though, someone might bid on it . I'll let you all know what it ends at.....

camarokids
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
GUU, auction ended with NO bids , you were right Kyle, really glad I did not buy the card , thanks for info to all .

I'm not into the card scene ,thanks , David